By Anonymous - 31/10/2012 06:18 - United States

Today, my boyfriend surprised me by showing up at my work and proposing to me. It was sweet until an angry customer bitched us out for "wasting her time." FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 176
You deserved it 3 603

Same thing different taste

Comments

Rachaelc23 8

Screw her! You're engaged! Be happy! Congratulations!

There is a time and place for everything!

People like that are always pissed because they have no joy in their life. Just smile knowing that they will have to go back to their shitty life.

KiddNYC1O 20

I love how focused you are, Peter. In your comment and pic.

dhaxor 9

Turn to her and say, "I'm sorry nobody loves you enough to propose to you, but I can see why nobody could, you're a complete bitch." Smile and then kiss your new fiancée.

Maria_Obligacia 14

Great job! So not only you now shirked your responsibilities by not providing the customer a timely service -for which you were actually being paid so you were cheating your employer too- you had the pleasure of personally insulting the customer! yay! Doesn't it feel great to say hurtful things like that when you are the one that's wrong?

hotcaligirl 10

I'm sorry, but it's unprofessional to have personal affairs at the workplace. ESP while you are working. The business you work for isn't paying you to get engaged, they're paying you to help customers. If your bf visits you on break, that's cute and also YOUR personal time. But, to propose while working? He shoulda chose another place at another time. If I were your employer, I'd have fired you. There are plenty of good, hard working people that need jobs & value them right now.. I don't see how this is an FML. You & your bf knew the consequences to being proposed to while you were at work. This is more like WTF? I'm sure ppl will troll on me, so troll on!

"Oh, guess I better pick up another job then...."

Some people just don't know when to shut their traps!!! CONGRATS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!!!

That's a strange assumption to make. She just said that he proposed where she works. Why do you think that automatically means Walmart?

mowmowlife 21

That's strange because I accidentally assumed that it was in Starbucks. Weird.