By Anonymous - 31/10/2012 06:18 - United States

Today, my boyfriend surprised me by showing up at my work and proposing to me. It was sweet until an angry customer bitched us out for "wasting her time." FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 176
You deserved it 3 603

Same thing different taste

Comments

HighlandShadows 48

Don't mind her, enjoy your moment and congrats!

That's just bitterness. Misery loves company and some people can't stand to see others happy! Congrats on the engagement!

I hope you said yes to the proposal and then walked over and punched the bitch.

kiraleann 16

You assholes. How dare you have the audacity to be happy and in love in front of that poor woman who probably hasn't had a man in a while.

mowmowlife 21

It's too bad that that poor lady hasn't been in a relationship in a while, but sometimes it's just possible to be happy for someone.

Proposals are nice, but it's at WORK. You are there to do a job, and your job is customer service. You can't expect to just stop your work while being proposed to and having customers not care about it. Your boyfriend could have waited until your lunch break or something, where you would not have to be helping customers at the same time. However, the woman was still rude about it.

I agree with #39, however you should have punched that rude bitch in the throat and yelled "What?... what?"

Wiringify 22

This will be a good story to tell your kids.

Don't let it get to you... Enjoy your moment!

Looks like someone is lonely... Congratulations though

Well... It was cute gesture, just at the wrong place and/or wrong time. Sorry, OP. Congrats though!