By really?? - 02/06/2014 07:33 - United States - Dinuba

Today, my boyfriend's mother hung a picture of him and his ex-girlfriend up. We've been together for 3 years now. Guess she really does hate me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 786
You deserved it 4 127

Same thing different taste

Top comments

My ex-boyfriend's mum did the same, and she'd go on about how lovely his ex was. I've heard that since breaking up she's done it with his new girlfriend too.

Comet_Candy 23

What an insensitive woman. I really hope your boyfriend stuck up for you and said something about it/took it down. FYL, op!

Comments

JMichael 25

Mom's can suck can't they? Well as long as you two are happy together it shouldn't matter what she thinks.

91hayek 31

As long as she isn't taking any down that have you in them. In fact, up the ante and have a really nice photo framed of you and her son and gift it to her to put up.

kingdomgirl94 29

I'm going to assume that none of them are up if she feels that strongly.

maybe they had a very long relationship and the mother just isnt used to you, hopefully she'll stop her nonsense asap

bahamut357 16

After 3 years, you'd think the mother would have adjusted to OP by now :/

Don't worry... If he got over her and moved on, at some point she will too... If not, let her drown in denial...

RedPillSucks 31

Ah. Denial being that river in Egypt. Sorry, couldn't resist.

Your boyfriend should say something! Be a man about it.

I wish my boyfriend say something too!!

mvc3ftw 17

The op should say something! Be a woman about it.

catanita 18

Some parents do not understand that is not up to them or it shouldn't be up to them. Each person should choose for themselves whom to share his life with. Maybe e discussion between you 3 is in order. If this fails, at least you tried.

I say stick it out maybe she trying to see if you'll crack under pressure. Show her you gonna say around for a while.

cut out the face / body and stick your pic in there