By River - 18/07/2015 04:08 - Oranjestad

Today, my boyfriend's idiotic friend shoved me into a stream so I could be "reunited" with my family, since my name is River. The first thing I saw as I climbed out, soaking wet, was my boyfriend high-fiving his friend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 576
You deserved it 2 796

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sorry OP, They both sound like immature asshats. You shouldn't be with someone that won't stick up for you.

Comments

Did your more distant cousins Ocean and Oasis make it to the reunion?

If you were prepared to swim, I'd say laugh it off. I would have helped you out, regardless. The extremes of everyone being mad at everyone would have helped no one.

bettyc4 26

Disrespectful and you could have gotten hurt. There is better out there. Dump him. Hard.

Wow.. Tell them both to shove stuff into some asshole, so they can be "reunited" also.

Ruskiy_Cherep 18

Kinda makes me hope his name is Richard so you know, he could also be reunited...

xRiverSongx 17

The term you are looking for is ex boyfriend

Well, why don't you high five him too?...... In the face!

I love how everyone is berating the boyfriend and the friend, did anyone stop to think that maybe that's how they are and it's a thing they have pranking each other. I'm almost certain that if she got hurt they would have made sure that she was okay and apologised, stop being so uptight, friends have fun, if one of my friends pushed me in a river id laugh and push right back.

did your boyfriend break his car door later on?

Thanks for the laugh! Her boyfriend should still be her EX-boyfriend, but your comment WAS funny :D