By dahs - 03/04/2011 11:27 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend pulled on my pubes and made 'engine starting' noises. This was his attempt at foreplay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 587
You deserved it 15 226

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SuperWasian 0

Love how most people on here are disgusted with pubic hair. Not everyone likes to shave everything off. And jeez, it's natural. Calm down. And guys need to stop expecting every girl to shave everything. Keep watching your **** if you wanna see completely hairless girls.

Comments

i wonder how many insects are crawling around in the jungle o.O

lilponygurrl 0

girl shave that shit that's nasty

SuperWasian 0

Love how most people on here are disgusted with pubic hair. Not everyone likes to shave everything off. And jeez, it's natural. Calm down. And guys need to stop expecting every girl to shave everything. Keep watching your **** if you wanna see completely hairless girls.

Agreed. Keep it neat and clean, but there is no way in heck hot wax or razor blades is going ANYWHERE near my girl-parts, TYVM. Also, although I've been doing this leg-shaving business for quite a few years, I still get nicks everywhere. I'm sure that will look nice and attractive during sexytime [/sarcasm].

I think also people are forgetting that anything over a few millimeters is long enough to be able to pull. You can't shave again as soon as hair starts showing through and you need to let it grow a little. So many immature little dipshits on this site, prob most who are 14-16, haven't even gotten laid before and are just saying it's gross because 'everyone else is'.

AWESOME3SOME 0

173- You're a ******* moron. People can state their opinions just like you did. Also learn how to spell correctly because apparently spell check isn't working so well for you. Another thing, not everybody is a nit picker like you... So please do us all a favor and jump off the bandwagon and learn to appreciate peoples opinions and statements because quite possibly one day you would've wished you would've shaved.

189 - You're a ******* asshole. You're apparently telling this person they're in the wrong because they weren't respecting others' opinions, yet you're doing the same thing! Cut the crap. Also, there's nothing wrong with 173's spelling. Maybe you should get your eyes checked. "Not everybody is a nit picker like you..." -- Dude, first off, don't go bitching about spelling if your sentences don't grammatically make sense. Secondly, you're right, not everyone nit picks but it's very clear that you do. With your logic, you should jump off the bandwagon yourself. "...you wish you would have shaved..." -- Uh... what's that about respecting others' opinions and preferences? Yeah...

DonZilla_RAWR 6

Ummm, I highly resent your comment. You basically contradicted yourself. You told her to respect other people's opinions but yet, you're attacking her opinion with nasty remarks on her "possible typo" or grammar. Some people may not actually type like others while others may just be in a rush to type. If it was a rush well it's probably b/c she's THAT furious with the rude comments on here. Yes, I understand where you're coming from on this one but....You gotta take some things into consideration. And about pubes...(This goes to everyone). Stop being immature about it all. You really go overboard in these comments even IF they're only two words long. They say pubes are unhealthy if you don't clean them well, at the same time...If taken care well enough it collects any bacteria. That's why they're there, like eyebrows and eyelashes. OP must just be very hygienic. If you dislike this comment I apologize...People must know the truth (: Oh and OP? You should've taken his "mini-him" and pretend it was a stick shift ^_^

you shouldn't have any pubes! YDI for not shaving.

Are you sure he wasn't motor boating you at the same time???

gptrash420 0

shave em and you won't have that problem