By JJ - 14/11/2009 03:07 - Canada

Today, my boyfriend of three years sent me a text saying: "I don't think we can see each other anymore, the nights were great, but I think I'm falling in love with Julie". I'm Julie. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 513
You deserved it 2 933

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They were dating for three years before this. I'm going to give the poster the benefit of the doubt and say they were supposed to have been exclusive through most of that. Thus, he was cheating on her. And he's a dick.

Comments

AntiChrist7 0

Don't date cheating assholes. YDI

Yes, because I'm sure she KNEW he was a cheating asshole. *sigh*

Fr3sh2De4th 0

Lmao I say talk to him about it. I don't think you should do anything else until you do.

Is it wise to stay with someone stupid enough to confuse you with his side piece anyway? If he hasn't mastered the simple organisation skills needed to keep a couple of girlfriends, he will be a Mcdonald's crew member forever. Find someone with future potential!

You'll pretend like it never happened and continue giving him head during carides, movies, and dinner, like every good gf should.

Wow, after 3 years he's falling in love with you? What?

kick him to the curb. how can you ever trust this guy???

YDI for dating guys who don't know how to send text messages to the right people.

TedFreakingBundy 0

hey, hey, i'mma let you finish, i'm happy for you, but i think julie is the best girlfriend of all time.

arienh4 0

Why is it that people have such bad memory? The quote was much different from what you just said.

eefmylife_13 0

well at least hes falling for you and hes dumping the other girl