By Anonymous - 02/01/2010 07:50 - United States

Today, my boyfriend had to be hospitalized to drain poison from a bad spider bite. His mom is convinced that he got it from my house and won't let him come over anymore. I suppose she's right, because guess who found a spider web under their bed today, along with 5 new spider bites? FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 031
You deserved it 4 687

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You might want to consider cleaning your room more often...

I need to stop reading the comments. Spiderwebs can be spun overnight. The timing of the bites indicates that the spider had newly moved in. Who looks under the bed often enough to catch spiderwebs instantly? Getting rid of the web doesn't get rid of the spider, unless it's in it. Five bites does not equal five spiders. They aren't like bees, who sting and then die.

Comments

DarkenSerenity13 4

omg #56. did u not read the part when i said "maybe you didnt feel it rite away" i never said anything abt her being in perfect health.

I can't tell if you're being a bitch and saying his mom got bit, if you're being sarcastic and saying he got bit, or if you're being serious and saying you got bit. In short, Fail.

I want to say "you," but that feels like such an easy answer...

christinalouis3 0

I'm serious saying I got bit, why are you so dumb

Calling me dumb is like the pot calling the kettle black. Your post is horribly phrased and unclear in its meaning.

it seemed pretty obvious to me, she said that the mom is right, as in the op has spiders under her bed.

ew, you should pester ur mom to get atleast ur roon sprayed.. 5 spider bits, thats gross..

wait if you bf is in the hospital with one (assuming) spider bite, shouldn't you be practically dying with 5?

christinalouis3 0

That's dangerous, you know they can lay eggs on you