By Anonymous - 19/03/2014 01:07 - United Kingdom - Burnley

Today, my boyfriend gave me an anniversary present to mark 5 years of us being together. It was a Mooncup. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 720
You deserved it 4 901

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DKjazz 20

I thought a mooncup sounded like some kind of delicious pastry before I googled it. How wrong I was.

That is how they make Bloody Marys, right?

Comments

My sister uses one of these. I think it is disgusting but that is my personal preference. It is cheaper, and more environmentally sound. It can also have health benefits, such that it would not cause TSS. But I digress. It is a crappy anniversary gift.

43 imagine if urban dictionary did have pictures. That'd be frightening.

jazzy_123 20

if a mooncup is what I think it is, I hear they're more comfortable and better than tampons lol

The returns policy on a product website i found made me cringe a little.

KatzeZauber 7

When you find out how useful they are, you won't be thinking fml anymore. Mine turned out to be the best investment of my life.

While an odd gift especially for an anniversary, many prefer them to tampons and they'll save you a bunch of money each month. I would never go back to tampons

TheyCallMeDamien 17

I know. I'm right there with ya.

While an odd gift, menstrual cups are amazing! It's really not as bad as people might think; as long as you put it in right, you're good.

I have a diva cup. It's basically the same. They're amazing!!!! Trust me. And way less disgusting.

Moon cups are not only expensive, they're awesome! I think its a great gift to get from your loved one. Start using it instead of treated cotton products and say good bye to cramps :)