By Eeeek - 26/08/2010 21:17 - Bulgaria

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I were having sex in a rarely used room at school. We got carried away and found ourselves locked in. We slept there overnight. We woke up when the cleaning lady found us the next morning and were greeted by worried parents and school staff. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 125
You deserved it 52 876

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mintcar 9

YDI for not waiting until you got home. Sheesh.

Comments

why would you do it at school?????? ydi for not doing it more private where you wouldn't be found like home

the bathroom works just fine for me lmao

remy, stop pretending you have a sex life.

I'm not pretending and how would u know about my sex life?? ur not in my pants!

then quit replying to peoples coments like "i do it in the bathroom" or "im going to try having sex at sears" nobody wants to **** a girl with anger managment problems

battery operated boyfriends dont count hun

haha good one!! I'm only fifteen I can't buy one of them... not that I want/need to

if you're telling the truth(which your not) then your just a ***** ass ***** who for loosing it when your only 15

Accually I am telling the truth. ok and how am I a ***** ass ***** if I'm only having sex with one guy? message me.

Pooper_T_fml 0
Thebloodygore 0

186, because you're 15. You're young, and you're not ready to deal with pregnancy and STD's. You can't even spell correctly; how are you supposed to care for another human being when you can't care for yourself? I'm 20 and I'm still a virgin.

it's not like I don't where a condom and I'm on birth control.

Pooper_T_fml 0

I can't help but warn you of a mistake you're making. You're too young to be having sex. You're not emotionally prepared for it. You may think you're ready, but think about what you're giving away at such a young age. You could be op someday. Just speaking from experience here.

threer 30

Remy is pretty clearly a troll. Probably, anyways.

you didn't have your cell phones? seriously? your parents didn't freak and didn't look for you til morning? nope. don't believe it.

One of the two of you must've had a phone that you could've used to call for help.

He was obviously not talking about you. But since you assumed he was...

Yes, you conceited bitch. He was talking to you. That's why he posted it as a normal comment and did not reply to you. He definitely was not talking about the female who wrote this story.

well sometimes ppl don't know about the reply button and also there is a commenting bug! so **** off

Pooper_T_fml 0

So... You automatically assume that all comments are in reply to you? You are conceited.

nope... I'm really not conceited in reality but on the Internet I guess I am

Or perhaps the anonymity of the Internet allowed people to speak their true feelings about you.

SeaNDouble 1

even if you didn't have cell phones, even classrooms have a phone to dial to the office and other classrooms, and you can even dial out of the school and call home.. in my school dial 99 then the number to somewhere outside the school. I think this is fake.

Sounds like you're ready for Student Council.

sdman923 0

137th! Seriously though, YDI for having sex at school.