By Eeeek - 26/08/2010 21:17 - Bulgaria

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I were having sex in a rarely used room at school. We got carried away and found ourselves locked in. We slept there overnight. We woke up when the cleaning lady found us the next morning and were greeted by worried parents and school staff. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 125
You deserved it 52 871

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mintcar 9

YDI for not waiting until you got home. Sheesh.

Comments

wow can't get no more embarrassing than that

I would have sexual relations with that woman

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Ah...the memories that you can tell your kids!

Did you expect anybody to feel sorry for you? You absolutely deserve it.

FFML_314 11

I feel sorry for her. It's not easy being sleazy. :P OP, I hope the 12 minutes of a pre-teen seizing on top of you, was worth the embarrassment and shame you've brought to yourself and your family. Being a hoe is over rated.

Schizomaniac 24

That's a little over the top in my opinion.

Schizomaniac 24
FFML_314 11

It's a good thing your opinion doesn't matter. :] You should try having a mind of your own. Following my comments and being a robot is sad. You're not making some big name by disagreeing with everything I say. Your mission to, "make me look stupid" will fail. I'm sorry you cry when you think about how I remind you of snickerdoodles, but she can't hurt you anymore. Move on.

I liked snickerdoodles. Besides that, I think that comment right there was a little unwarranted, but not unamusing. Then again, I don't know how many times he's done things like that.

Thebloodygore 0

I think Aria is right here. It wasn't even worth it.

Schizomaniac 24

67, your picture is hilarious. XD Well geeze ffml, I know not to disagree with you anymore. Damn.

FFML_314 11

I wasn't around when she was on here. I hear mixed opinions on her. He has a personal vendetta against me, because I remind him of snickerdoodles. I don't respect that.

Schizomaniac 24

Either you're lying or you're confused. Either way, I won't try to change your mind because it seems to be set.

Thebloodygore 0

I can stand for a lot of made up words, Eli. But, 'geeze' isn't a word. That's the one word I despise. Unless you're referring to ge'ez the language!

Wait I'm confused. Anna who thinks you are like snickerdoodles? btw I have heard a lot about her over the last few months, and I've never seen her comment.

Schizomaniac 24

Illmatic, she's from a long time ago. Love, I was about to go off on you about how if you wanted to attack me, you should do it in a way that actually had some substance, but then I realized it was you! Stop changing your picture so much! And yes, I'm aware that it isn't an actual word. Thank you -_-

Thebloodygore 0

Eli, go off on me. I'd love to destroy you.

Schizomaniac 24

It doesn't work that way, Love. What I had to say no longer applies because I thought you were some bitch who was looking for a way to oppose me and used "geeze" as her reason. I now see that it's you, and that you actually don't like the word. And for the record, I think you'd have to put a little more effort into "destroying" me than you would have to with almost anyone else on this site. :)

Thebloodygore 0

Nope, not really. I'm nice to the people on this website. They just take it the wrong way. No, sadly you're easy.

Schizomaniac 24

It's adorable that you think you have quantified my intelligence.

Thebloodygore 0

It's hilarious how you believe you're more intelligent than everyone.

FFML_314 11

Lol, you know how I feel, Precious. People mistake my smart ass comments for bitchiness. I'm actually a really cool person. :]

Schizomaniac 24

You know, I think this is going to be somewhat circular, because I would say the exact same thing to you, and you'd deny it. Just as I am about to deny it. You're wrong.

Thebloodygore 0

Aria, indeed you are. Eli, I'm wrong about what?

Schizomaniac 24

Love, your notion that I believe that I'm more intelligent than everyone is wrong.

Schizomaniac 24

Ffml, my comment to you didn't post. I said something like: I thought you were a bitch at first and then I changed my mind. Then you blew up on me when I disagreed with you!

People mistake my rude comments for humor.

Schizomaniac 24

I have obviously never met Freeze, nor will I ever, but he is seriously one of the most intelligent/hilarious individuals I have ever encountered.

Schizomaniac 24

And here we have a perfect example of a clueless person interjecting. ^

Thebloodygore 0

Adan, my name is Love. Precious as well. Aria called me that. And, before you freak out Sunshine is my name as well.

lol they can call each other whatever the hell they want! u don't have to read their comments.

FFML_314 11

Lol, I don't care if people disagree with me, but you are always under my comments disagreeing with me. If I'm wrong, than I apologize. It just felt that way. I'm a bitch, but I'm a nice person. If that makes sense.

Love precious sunshine (is that the right order?). That is an awesome name. I'm jealous my name is kinda boring.

Schizomaniac 24

My damn comment didn't post. Ffml, sorry for making it seem that way. I don't agree with people often, and if I was hounding you I didn't realize it.

jay4who7 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

No, a true FML is losing a family member, your job, or having you gf/b leve to you for someone in the family, or a bet friend. Getting caught having sex (I'm sure they would have had to tell them why they were in the room) at school is not. It's the dumb kids fault and no one should feel bad for them.

You're disgusting. YDI for not being intelligent enough to escape a room. Just be glad someone came for your stupid ass.

No no, it is the BEST. It's a place of learning after all, and I've learned a TON.

timmy257 8

Looks like someone has never had sex in school.

lmfao that's why u don't have sex in a room where the cleaning person can open the door on u lol do it in the bathroom next time

I'm a fan of exciting sex as much as the next person, but at school? Really?