By Anonymous - 16/04/2013 23:21 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I got intimate for the first time. A few hours later, we discovered he's highly allergic to my Summer's Eve soap. He looks like he's been attacked by bees. Yay for losing my v-card. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 539
You deserved it 8 067

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why were you using soap? That's not how it's done

So did you not use a condom or what? Douching isn't good for your ******. It cleans itself naturally.

Comments

Summers Eve is hypo-allergenic.... You would know that if you had read the damn bottle.... Therefore it has to have been something else that made him break out such as the condom.....

pineapplenapalm, I'm allergic to hypoallergenic sunscreen. Hypo-allergenic products are just made without the usual allergy-causing ingredients, but that doesn't mean you can't get a reaction to it.

BellaBelle_fml 23

I'm allergic to any kind of deodorant and antiperspirant made specifically for women, even the hypoallergenic ones. I have to use men's deodorant. I have no idea what ingredients are different in them. I just know that within minutes, and sometimes even seconds, after applying women's deodorant I develop a rash that itches and burns like hell. Also, I'm allergic to any type of band aides, latex free or not. I have to use medical tape and gauze when necessary. I can't even wear any fake jewelry, including the hypoallergenic ones. All jewelry I wear has to be real gold, silver, or platinum. I'm an expensive woman, lol. But my point is that just because it's labeled as hypoallergenic doesn't mean that it's impossible for anyone to have an allergic reaction to it.

onorexveritas 23
RedPillSucks 31

OP, Don't lie. Your boyfriend is allergic to having sex.... with you.

U just lost your v-card to him and you were using summers eve already. Damn u gotta have a nasty vag then

akstyle 3

He might have herpes and now you do! Rashy bumps on the penis is not a good sign! You might be infected now too! Just his way to hide his flare up and blaming it on your soap! Classic move! Lol. J/k But you never know! It did happen to my friend though...the very first girl he every had sex with gave him herpes! Crazy huh?

I hope you weren't using soap as lube...

Did u shove that shit in your vag??? wth, never use feminine soap. That shit ***** with you Ph balance and make shit all walked down there. Now you also have to face the fact your boyfriend is allergic to it. Just stick to water next time you wash down under.

raytyler26 16

DAMM. that sucks but atleast you got laid