By Anonymous - 16/04/2013 23:21 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I got intimate for the first time. A few hours later, we discovered he's highly allergic to my Summer's Eve soap. He looks like he's been attacked by bees. Yay for losing my v-card. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 536
You deserved it 8 065

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why were you using soap? That's not how it's done

So did you not use a condom or what? Douching isn't good for your ******. It cleans itself naturally.

Comments

the situation sucks now, but I bet later on you'll think back on this and laugh :)

Use non-scented soap whenever your boyfriend is over, or just switch soaps altogether. I don't see how this involves your v-card besides the fact that it was the same day, so try not to stress too much over it- he's the one with the reaction anyways :s. Hopefully the rest of your day was good!!

V card? Is this some hilariously hip lingo for ones virginity? Wow.

Argh....can't tell if serious or sarcastic....and that's never good - it means you either suck at sarcasm or just suck in general.

No. It means Visa card. Everyone knows this.

41, you've never asked a question? Why so much anger for someone who'd never heard a particular expression before? Give people a break and maybe you'll receive some of your own.

Yes, the word was new to me. Although obvious what it meant. I'm guessing those of you that use this phrase are 11-19 at best? Because it is the most ridiculous phrase for someones virginity I have ever seen. Seriously.

You shouldn't be using such harsh soap inside, though. That part of your body is self cleansing... Just worry about the outer parts.

The op doesn't say the reaction was only on her partner's penis, or even on it at all. The rash may just be on his body from skin to skin contact.

#30 Summer's eve is feminine wash here in the US. Not body wash.

It is a soap to wash your external genital area, supposedly specially formulated to not interfere with your natural ph levels. If your skin is sensitive or you are prone to yeast infections it is supposed to help with that. They also make douche.

Llamacod 11

Perhaps you guys should do some research before you spout your "wisdom", summer's eve isn't just a vaginal cleanser anymore. They also make a shower/body wash.

Stop douching. That stuff is terrible for you. Your ****** does not need to be splashed with chemicals to be "clean," it takes care of that itself, like it did for the thousands of years before some jerkwad advertiser decided to tell ladies they had to buy douches lest they be considered dirty.

Why do you think she was douching? The rash could just be from skin to skin contact, ie. on his chest not his knob.

I know because she specifically calls it Summer's Eve soap, which is the brand name of a "feminine wash" over here in the US.

Thanks 32 - as someone from the UK I just assumed it was normal soap, this makes a lot more sense now. Ouch.

Llamacod 11

#32 you don't "know" because it wasn't explicitly said. What you are doing is called "assuming". Summer's eve has a line of cleansing products ranging from douche to genital cleanser to shower/body wash. Just remember when you assume all you do is make an ASS out of U and...

Actually what I did was make an INFERENCE, which is different. Do you need me to explain it condescendingly for you? Would that be helpful for you to understand?

How do you know it was the soap is what I'm wondering...

oh baby I'm just itching to get you in bed! and now I'm itching to kick you out of it!

graphicstyle7 17

Typical virgin, expecting perfection... Look, hopefully you will have many other times, this will be something to look back on and laugh. Sex without experience usually isn't that great anyway, it takes a few times to loosten up. No biggie.