By Anonymous - 24/08/2009 15:35 - United States

Today, my boyfriend and his parents met my family. My grandpa thought it would be funny to walk around with a realistic gun and make references about being in the mafia. The rest of my family went along with it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 495
You deserved it 5 412

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like you have an awesome family. At least he didn't pretend to be a nudist....

Comments

Your grandpa is awesum. Man. What you're bitchin about? Should have the bad boys scene as well! Way cool folks man!

justmyluck1212 0

I can only imagine an ole geiser playing Don Corleone..

mjthegreat53 0
thelonelylurker 0

Hilarious! Your family is awesome.

dude you dont talk about the mafia. bad.

Hydra_fml 0

First rule of fight club, guys.

cyxx 0

hahahaha that's awesome! What are you complaining about?

when my dad was driving me and my boyfriend to a family even he was joking around telling him when he walks in my grandpa will be sitting in a chair in the middle of the room surrounded by pepole and when he sees him to kiss his hand becuase our family is itallian and in the "mafia"!!!!!!!! guess whos grandfather was sitting in the chair. mine. my boyfriend was scared.

hahaha i love it. If your boyfriend didn't get it then dump him and get a guy with a sense of humor. Massachusetts FTW.

Haha I just realized they're from Massachusetts. It'd be even funnier if they were from North Boston or Eastie..haha Epic-ness indeed.

OMGitsKaleyxo 0

this should be on mlia, not fml.

Agreed, I know a lot of people, who've had either their dad, or grandfather do something similar.