By Anonymous - 24/08/2009 15:35 - United States

Today, my boyfriend and his parents met my family. My grandpa thought it would be funny to walk around with a realistic gun and make references about being in the mafia. The rest of my family went along with it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 495
You deserved it 5 412

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like you have an awesome family. At least he didn't pretend to be a nudist....

Comments

your grandpa sounds awesome, i wanna party with him

I wish I was part of the family. Maybe I can come over some time and share some cannoli with grandpa :D (Did I spell cannoli wrong?)

sven_sven 0

Haha... I know how that is. My family did that to someone I was dating once only there was actually threats and a chase with a baseball bat. Don't worry though you'll both look back on it and be able to laugh along with your family.

fake i think. like a squirt gun. *squirt squirt* yea. something like that.

YDI for having no sense of humor. Damn, give gramps some style points for getting others to go along with him and enjoy themselves. You can remove the stick from your ass and try to relax. Family is embarrassing, but its what they do best.

Awesome, if it's true that is. If not still, awesome

Bored_usually 0

I don't know if you deserve it or if your life sucks, but that is completely awesome! Next time, have your Grandpa act like Walt from "GRAN TORINO" (Awesome film!)

hahahaha!!!! thats not an fml....... ur grandpa is f***ing awesome!!!!! i want ur family!!!