By Idiocracy - 24/04/2009 04:36 - United States

Today, my boss confessed to me that she doesn't know how to change the staples in the staplers at work, so she just switches them when they run out. We work at an office supply store. She makes six figures. I make $10 an hour. And she just got awarded a trip to Aruba for doing a "great job". FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 454
You deserved it 3 427

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I seriously doubt that anyone working at a supply store makes a six figure salary.

i'm sure theres more to the job than things like that

Comments

dg72592_fml 0

wowwww, way to waste company resources. she seriously buys a new stapler every time they run out of staples?

angelfire_121 0

... Did I miss something? No stapler that I have ever bought has been pre-loaded with staples. Therefore, she would still need to know how to load a stapler. And for all of you who are attempting to justify the fact that she is incapable of doing something as simple as staples in a stapler (regardless of how fancy the thing is, it's still JUST A STAPLER and thus easy to operate) are a bunch of enablers. It's people like you that let people like her do things they are not qualified for.

skittlesxmonster 5

HEY...ITS HARDER THAN IT LOOKS... haha jk that does suck..but i will NEVER change staples again..last time i did that i ended up with a staple through my finger *shivers*

abbaker 0

Is it possible for someone that works at an office supply store to make 6 figures? Does she happen to have a Masters or PhD?

Kttttt 0

Wow, How old are you? I couldn't immagine living on $10 an hour... I just turned 15 and I already make that, And I only work 30 minutes per 2 hours, the rest is tutoring, which I still get payed for. And parents pay me $10 per visit, plus $20 per week allowence, I get $320 a week, for 4 hours of work.

primogen18 0

wow 79/80 you work and get allowance, not everyone is born with rich parents. You dont even have bills yet, for your sake I hope you are saving all of that silver spoon money up. Anyway, sad how people can't even do the simplest things anymore. Common sense is such a hard thing to find these days.

pianodoctor 0

Wait, how can you not know how to change staples? i mean, is it that hard really?

#27 (redhusk89) you're a douche. You're attacking the writer of this note and defending the boss, but any moron can change a stapler. Obviously the writer is more intelligent than the boss! Having said that, I think this post is fake (at least the part about incomes). No one who works at an office supply store makes six figures.

love4all4 0

Even i know how to change stapels and i'm failing 8th grade.