By c - 22/07/2012 04:50 - United States - Denham Springs

Today, my boss bitched at me because my body language "indicates that you don't enjoy doing your job". I just have scoliosis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 106
You deserved it 1 765

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sunnyt 5

Im sorry about your scoliosis. Your boss is a bitch! You should tell him/her know though. The guilt will haunt them for life. >:)

Well, tell her that. She might not know.

Comments

Print out a copy of the Americans with disabilities act and give it to your boss

matthew3 2

Sorry OP , that's something you wouldn't have liked to hear. Some people are just ignorant imbeciles.

Is there a possibility that you are indicating in some other way that you don't like your job, such as the way you hold your arms or face or whatever? Either way, "body language" is a very flimsy excuse for termination. He sounds like a boss no one would want to work for anyway, but it sucks to lose your job no matter what.

moxie0dae 4

My curve was like 40 degrees. I got surgery done and wear a back brace but its still pretty noticeable. Your boss is a dumbass.

Tell him about it! This is not an FML. Open your mouth!

Umm, yeah it's an FML because the boss is compensating to fire OP because (s)he think her body language says she doesn't like her job when it was just her scoliosis. Look into it and stop being a single minded douche about it.

Wow, wth! I had scoliosis (had an operation 3 years ago) and I would rage if someone told me that!

I used to have mild scoliosis after a particularly hard hit in football. Physical therapy actually cleared it up for me.

Duh. The kind we're all talking about is idiopathic scoliosis. That means it has an unknown genetic cause. Usually can't be helped through pt. Especially if it's severe.

That's the kind of body language that says "I enjoy being fired."

melly_baby16 3

I had surgery for that when I was 12. Try telling her or physical therapy

coolbrony12 3

It would be the most ironic thing ever if you worked at a hospital.