By 27musiclover - 16/08/2009 14:41 - United States

Today, my best friend told me I'm the friend who no one really likes. This was after I had bought her lunch, ice cream, and a ticket to a movie we were going to see that day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 646
You deserved it 5 150

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just tell her she's the bitch no one really likes.

lunch....$20 ice cream....$3.50 movie ticket....$9.99 getting ditched by all your friends.... PRICELESS

Comments

xXmoses_rocksXx 0

She likes Dane Cook, doesn't she? LMFAO, sorry she was rude to you, OP! haha

Maybe the person is optimistic and doesn't assume that people would be such assholes that they would use a person for money.

This is why I prefer male friends over female friends. 99.9% of the time this shit happens amongst female friends. I've never had a close male friend turn out to be a two-faced asshole, yet several times this has happened with women I've been friends with. Not to say I don't have female friends, but it took me longer to trust them than it did the male friends. OP- find some REAL friends and ditch these two-faced hacks. No one deserves to be mislead like that.

Omg I can totally see what you mean. One of my best friends recently turned out to be a two faced bitch to everyone. She has no friends now >:] A few female 'friends' have been two faced to me, and I do have some female friends who, as far as I know, have been trustworthy, but half of my best friends are guys and I've never fallen out with one over them being two faced. Girls generally seem to find bitching fun :| I am a girl and I don't bitch about my friends. And OP, at least she told you so you can find some new friends. And I hope she isn't one of them. If she is, time to ditch them all and find friends who won't use you. Good luck :)

Jennydew 0

Right then, I would have kicked my "best friend" to the curb. Then I would have given the other movie ticket to a complete stranger because they would have appreciated it more. OP, I feel for you. I have been in the exact same situation and felt horrible because the person who I thought was my "best friend" was really a lying bitch.

Jennydew 0

And, I agree with Sanrio90. I have never had a male friend do that to me, it's always the female friends. I do have female friends, but like Sanrio90, it takes me longer to trust them.

bob1233 0

awww I'm sorry sweetheart. She's a bitch.

NEWTROLLINTOWN 0

YDI THERE IS A REASON PEOPLE DONT LIKE YOU. IT IS BECAUSE YOU GO ON FML POSTING STUPID COMMENTS THAT YOU FIND FUNNY BUT WHICH REALY HAVE NO RELEVANCE TO THE TOPIC. I MEAN WHY WOULD YOU EVEN MARRY THE GUY WHEN YOUR'E 16, THATS DISTURBING.

EveryDayJackAss 0

is that your ONLY friend? o_O then that would explain A LOT

craig003 0

YDI there is always a reason ppl dont like hanging out with others, weather its b/c ur nerdy, a jerk, or just embarresing to b seen with. there is always a reason...

you don't even know this person, and you're accusing them of all this irrelevant crap. grow up.