By 27musiclover - 16/08/2009 14:41 - United States

Today, my best friend told me I'm the friend who no one really likes. This was after I had bought her lunch, ice cream, and a ticket to a movie we were going to see that day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 646
You deserved it 5 150

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just tell her she's the bitch no one really likes.

lunch....$20 ice cream....$3.50 movie ticket....$9.99 getting ditched by all your friends.... PRICELESS

Comments

kronc 0

Every group seems to have the "friend nobody likes", so this statement could make you feel insecure, but I don't think you should let it, and I'll tell you why... The fact that this friend allowed you to spend money on them prior to saying such a hurtful thing is evidence of their character, a nasty character. People who intentionally hurt others are normally hurt themselves, and sometimes have to knock down another person in order to feel bigger (as many people posting in this thread appear to be here doing as well). Chances are good that this person came up with this zinger by her own personal fear of being this person, which she thinks would be horrible, and so she has placed it on you. After enjoying the money you offered, ofcourse, which is morally wrong. She could have atleast offered to buy your meal if she was an honorable person. Now, if you have this one crappy friend, there is a possibility that you have surrounded yourself with crap-heads. There is a chance that you don't fit in well with this crowd that you are in, and you should be proud of that if it is the case. Perhaps you are more mature than your friends, and so they cannot relate to you, and find you borring because they cannot understand your intellectual thought process. Maybe you have attracted takers, because you are a giver, and these selfish people cannot get close to you because of their own guilt, and need to justify their mistreatment of you. Maybe you seem to have it all together, or to be a good person, when they are irresponsible, nasty little people. they feel inferior to you, and so they try to level you. I would recommend exploring you interests, and joining clubs that do things you enjoy. If you can meet people who are like-minded, you will feel more appreciated. Either way, this friend has admitted that she doesn't like you, and has made it clear that she will still use you. I would say good-bye to her and let her find a way to pay for her own movie and ice cream.

JennaMarie420 2

wow. how much time do you have on your hands?

nightwing2 3

Most of my friends r like that. Nobody likes them either

kristadoodle 8

Hopefully she doesn't feel that way or you have a two faced "friend" that uses you. &you sound like an awesomely nice friend to have.

I went through something like this for 3 years, and it is hard, but you can get through it :-)

She's Using U OP. I Had A Friend Like That. Was Painful And I Wasted My Money On Her. Trust No One.

That's just nasty. Your "best friend" is obviously taking advantage of you. Be smart, cut her off.