By 27musiclover - 16/08/2009 14:41 - United States

Today, my best friend told me I'm the friend who no one really likes. This was after I had bought her lunch, ice cream, and a ticket to a movie we were going to see that day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 646
You deserved it 5 150

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just tell her she's the bitch no one really likes.

lunch....$20 ice cream....$3.50 movie ticket....$9.99 getting ditched by all your friends.... PRICELESS

Comments

Klabauterpete 0

Guess what: You can't buy friends.

quietgirl 0

sometimes I fear that I'm that 'friend'.. but I don't know how to tell, cause these days people are hella good actors. :/

adiaboe27 4

Hmm, just because you shell out money on your friends doesn't mean they'll like you , or should for that matter.

Every group has that friend, finally got rid of the one in mine! And damn he couldn't take a hint for anything that we didn't want him around.

True that maybe you should give your supposed friend "props" for her honesty...But did you ask her if that applies to her as well? If it does, that's when say to her:"Well thank you for your honesty, but now get out of my face before you get pummeled!" Then you ditch all these so called friends, cuz really who needs these actors in their life anyway? Fake people, are the worst & you're better off! You seem to have a generous heart, go find peeps who will appreciate it & not just take advantage of it...Then laugh at you later! Good luck!

lolalalou 0

maybe it is your fault because you think you can buy your friends. giving money doesn't make you truly popular. i am sure they are glad you pay for everything but what else do you have to offer??