By Annomymous - 23/01/2015 18:12 - United States - Clarkston

Today, my asshat roommate tricked me into eating a weed brownie. I thought it was his terrible attempt at baking regular brownies until it kicked in at college. I was so high, I started giggling like a schoolgirl when my instructor said "Dickens". Now everyone thinks I'm a retard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 876
You deserved it 4 888

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thebigslim 13

To be fair .... anyone would laugh at Dickens.

Comments

If you were at college I'm willing to bet everyone knew you were high. So dont worry about looking like a retard.

To be honest....everyone probably just thought you were high.

At least you didn't have to take a drug test

Now you just need to be a bit LAX in your own cooking and slip something in to really give him the *****, preferably something real spicy as well for the double whammy. Call it curry in a hurry >;)

So ******* funny. I would pay to see that.

um i make fudge called the creeper and I wonder how much stuff is in these brownies? do you fools just throw it in with some LSD or what? I make butter maybe that is why? But seriously you're an idiot for not knowing whats in the food you eat! AND your dumbass roommate needs to look at the stoners cookbook and learn how to cook!!!?

#30. Just stoner things. We wouldn't get it.

27 - do you evem know what youre going on about?

#32 from what i understand he assumes that batch of brownies was ridiculously strong which makes no sense considering the mundanity of what happened. Embarrassing yes, but there are worse things.

emmyloohoo 7

you assume those who you would deem "retarded" would laugh at what your immaturity would say is funny. you're the aashat