By FullMonty - 15/09/2012 23:26 - United States - Milwaukee

Today, my 2-year-old sister walked in on me while I was showering. She began to splash around in the toilet, and as I hastily jumped out to stop her, my brother and his friend got a good look as they walked past the room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 058
You deserved it 3 980

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MyPetNinja 14

Why don't you people lock your door when other people are home?! YDI.

The best solution is to never shower. Then this would never happen. Or maybe you should invest in doors!

Comments

Jinxx7 0

And you don't lock the door why?

joey180x 6

why wern't your brother and his friend looking after your sister? Or were they and thats why they saw you naked?

SApprentice 34

Not all doors have locks on them, and in most houses with small children, there are no locks. Having a bathroom lock while you have a toddler is a tragedy waiting to happen. The little one goes in the bathroom and accidentally manages to lock herself in, then while the parents are frantically trying to get in the room, she starts playing in the toilet, falls in, and hasn't developed the motor skills or muscles to pull her head out the water and drowns. These things happen. My house growing up never had door locks for that very reason. Anyway, I feel your pain OP, and I know it was humiliating, but that'll wear off soon. You did the right thing trying to get the kidlet out of the toilet, it was just bad timing that your brother walked by before you could shut the door. FYL, and I hope your day gets better.

When will people learn to lock the bathroom door when there are other people in the house, liable to walk in?!

Why would you take a shower with the door open!?

TheyCallMeDamien 17

You did the right thing so don't feel bad. However your brother should've been watching your sister while you were showering.

coolbrony12 3

They may or may not have set that up...