By Anonymous - 11/10/2015 03:54 - Canada - Montréal

Today, my 19 year-old brother called me a moron and told me to go read a book, after I corrected him when he said girls don't have colons. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 727
You deserved it 2 183

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh the irony. Does he also think girls can't pee with a tampon in and that they don't fart either?

Comments

There seems to be some kind of misunderstanding on both ends. Males and females do indeed both have colons, without them you'd need surgery to expel waste from your body externally.. Maybe you mean a prostate?

I think you just misread how OP said it. Brother said women don't have colons. OP corrected him. OP knows both genders have colons.

Double FYL OP, first off you have to tell him men don't have prostates and then you post the wrong part. I'm not sure if you're joking but women do indeed have prostates, if you didn't you'd just explode, to be frank.

I don't understand the all the YDI's for this one

Someone needs to sit down with an expert. Maybe I can find one around here...

Sadly there are thousands of idiots just like your brother, and they all love to spout BS on the internet. The other day I saw people arguing about what a word meant. Thinking I'd be helpful, I copy/paste the dictionary definition into a comment, cite my source, close the Internet, enjoy the real world. I come back the next day to find 40 angry replies about how wrong my "opinion" is. Realized that 40 idiots spent 4 hours arguing with Webster.

That Webster. He doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground! Oh, wait. Yes he does. Page 3 and page 114.

Beth_R_G 1

Um... women do have colons, women don't have prostates, I think maybe you just got the two mixed up seeing as the colon is the large intestine.

Beth_R_G 1

Ah wait, I misread the post, my apologies OP.

Maybe you do need to read a book. Women most certainly have colons, and need to get COLONoscopies after the age of 50, same as men. So you are the moron.

Read it again. And read it s.l.o.w.l.y, before you start calling other people names...

tell him he is right, we dont and tell him we have prostates ;) thatll get him confused