By Anonyme - 17/12/2015 06:24 - France - Lyon

Today, Murphy's law didn't check out: my piece of toast didn't fall on the side containing the spread of jam. However, when I leaned against the corner of the table to pick it up, I knocked a full ashtray on top of it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 470
You deserved it 145

Top comments

Tray to be more careful next time, dumbash.

And Murphy's law still applies just a bit later, with interest. Everything is normal

Comments

Who cares, not your body or life. You judge mental prick, you can't decide what other people do you jackass.

itwasntme14 19

@58 "judgmental" if you're going to chastise someone don't sound like a moron doing it.

Also, this isn't a ******* English paper. I can make spelling mistakes every now and then. I believe this was my only mistake this week.

@NickACD I really like your determination to correct people. Keep up the good work. :)

If the toast doesn't fall on the side with the jam, you spread the jam on the wrong side.

Whew! Doh! A piece of toast is a pretty small price to pay for a funny moment.

the universe is telling you its time to quit.

Guys, no need for the judge-fest. Substitute bowl of grated parmesan cheese for ashtray and it's a funny story.

actually if it was just buttered toast it would be a problem I could really sink my teeth into, after a bit of garlic and olive oil of course

metalgearsoldier 6

i was too lazy to check if anyone mentioned it until now, but not only does murphy's law say that anything that can go wrong will go wrong, (toast falling on the jam-side), it also says that things will go wrong in the worst possible way (the toast giving you hope by falling "wrong"side up but then getting showered with ash).

I think the gods might be telling you to stop smoking...