By Anonyme - 17/12/2015 06:24 - France - Lyon

Today, Murphy's law didn't check out: my piece of toast didn't fall on the side containing the spread of jam. However, when I leaned against the corner of the table to pick it up, I knocked a full ashtray on top of it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 470
You deserved it 145

Top comments

Tray to be more careful next time, dumbash.

And Murphy's law still applies just a bit later, with interest. Everything is normal

Comments

bronxiecat777 14

Never said OP smokes, and so what if they do? Their life, their body, their choice.

When I'm being nice: Please do not post such comments when there are already a few above yours. Thanks. When I'm NOT being nice: Shut the **** up.

Nowhere in the FML it says OP is a smoker

Mathalamus 24

Wow, a lot of people are rather judgemental. It makes me sad. :(

Were you really about to eat food that fell on the floor? Even if it wasn't jam side down that's still pretty gross.

moocowmilk0 19

First of all, nowhere in the FML it says that OP smokes. If they do, who cares? Their life, their body, their choice.

you deserve it for having an ashtray in your house(unless it's someone else's who lives with you, then yeah that does suck) before everyone goes all gung ho freak out, and says anything about me judging OP for smoking, I'm not doing that in anyway, I am a smoker myself, but I do it outside, that way no mess with ashtrays and my house doesn't smell like one. Yes, I'm fully aware it's a disgusting habit and all the other garbage that goes along with it.

Well said, I no longer feel the need to contribute on this thread.

I've heard of a lot of smokers getting a lot of shit for smoking outside because of secondhand smoke.

hoosiergirl94 31

Karma for making a life choice that affects no one else? If OP deserves karma for smoking, you deserve the kind of karma which leaves you dead for being such an asshole.

itwasntme14 19

Sinking can effect others (second hand smoke, cancer, the gross smell, the cost of the habit). Also you're very judgmental in saying someone else is judgmental. So stop commenting the same thing on every post and go do your homework like a good 15 year old.

Gross smell you can use a ******* air freshener or kindly ask the person to stop, rather than telling them how bad the habit is. Cancer doesn't affect anyone else you retard.

The cost doesn't affect anyone else either. Using my age to try and undermine me isn't going to help you much seeing as how I have the superior intellect.

you should quit smoking. that way you can be healthier, and stuff like this won't happen! it's a win-win.

Who keeps ashtrays in the kitchen, OP?