By lpspann87 - 24/09/2011 21:34 - United States

Today, like every day, I walked into my office and was greeted by the smell of shit wafting through the air. My lactose intolerant, diabetic coworker won't stop eating Whataburger and milkshakes for breakfast, no matter what his body tells him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 096
You deserved it 2 574

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

ShroomsOnAcid 16

If only it was just your coworker. Many, many, people just refuse to listen to their body's very obvious "hints" because whatever they're eating "just tastes good".

nick347b 6

He's slowly killing himself, the problem will be resolved in due time.

I'm not lactose intolerant but I am diabetic. You are definitely right. He is slowly killing himself.

Once his body tells him it's not dealing with his shit anymore, he'll get the message.

I cry for these people who don't eat healthy breakfasts...

mohammadkm95 6

All the "that's so shitty" comments reminds me of a episode from South Park x)

Please, nobody write another shitty comment about a shitty situation.

olpally 32
olpally 32

My bad.. Whoops.. Total fail by me.. :(

poppylamonzo 0

Wow sounds like you work in a shithole..

I feel sorry for you having to deal with that smell! Yuck! Maybe suggest those lactose pills? I've heard they work for some people. I don't have Whataburger where I am.): I was told they're yummy.

lidemocr 0

They are but not so good for you. Sounds like OP's officemate over-indulges!

every1luvsboners 11

Your only option is Battle Farts. Go buy 50 habanero hot wings and a case of Old Milwaukee. Then place butt-plug in it's home and do not remove it until you get to work. Sometimes you gotta fight fire with fire.

Just in this case, don't light any matches.

I always thought butt-plugs were for sexual activities