By Anonymous - 05/09/2009 23:41 - United States

Today, knowing that the girl I broke up with last night goes crazy after breakups, I threw away my hair products, thinking she switched them with Nair. She didn't... but she did use the key I keep under a flowerpot to take all of my clothes and burn them on my lawn while I was at work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 630
You deserved it 9 002

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you're going to keep a key under a flowerpot, you might as well keep your door unlocked. If a burglar wants to get into your house, the first thing he's going to do is check under flowerpots for keys.

"...Well I started throwin' things and I scared folks half to death I got up in his face and smelled whiskey on his breath Didn't give a second thought to being thrown in jail Cause baby to hammer everything looks like a nail And I was mad as hell Well those pretty girls their all the same But their damn well gonna know my name I'm a crazy Ex-Girlfriend I'm a crazy Ex-Girlfriend I'm a crazy Ex-Girlfriend..." Anyone want to say this doesn't relate to the FML?

Comments

Hahahahahahahahaha fyl! Haha why did you date a girl if you knew she would do that? FYL

burn her car....payback is a bitch but seriously YDI for knowing she was crazy

mangoboy1 19

"knowing the girl I broke up with last night goes crazy after breakups.." is a pretty good indicator that he COULD foresee that she was indeed bat-shit crazy.

Uh, you clearly deserved it for having hair product. Now that you've thrown them away, try to live life without them. Shampoo is acceptable, but guys should not be putting "product" in their hair. It's like applying douchery to one's soul.

Actually, I was kind of thinking this too... Don't know why people bother with hair products beyond shampoo anyway, unless they need some special scalp medicine or something.

I am pretty sure Head an Shoulders covers that. At least, their commercials advertise something like that. And if they do, 'tis still a shampoo, and therefore counts as one product

cyurihsung 0

Doesn't anyone use conditioner? My hair is waist-length and has to be cut if it's not washed with shampoo and conditioner in two days. Hair without conditioner just feels gross.

Seriously :| It's sold alongside shampoo for a reason

personally, i assume when someone says shampoo, they mean 2 in 1 unless they also say conditioner

Actually, I find my shampoo (though I do believe it's two in one, since that's how they are usually these days) works just fine. I get nice and soft and silky, and stay that way until I shower again. I guess my clean hair is better than yours. ;P Of course, it's also shorter (shoulder-blade length). Any longer annoys me, actually.

LOL 81, wow... Well okay, I should have been more clear as to what I meant in my post. I don't understand why people would use anything beyond shampoo IF IT IS NOT NEEDED (such as a scalp condition). How does that work? Oh, also, my shampoo is just shampoo. I have probably only used conditioner five times in my life. My hair's just fiiiiine without it~

If you're going to keep a key under a flowerpot, you might as well keep your door unlocked. If a burglar wants to get into your house, the first thing he's going to do is check under flowerpots for keys.

SuicideSaint_fml 0

last summer I watched my buddy do the same thing to his girl's stuff after he busted her it end up costing me $5,000 in lawyer fee's for not stopping him accessory to. so yeah u can sue the shit out of her

Wendy: Don't *BEEP* with me! Well, that'll teach you to **** with Wendy, won't it?

Dude, there is such thing as common sense, right?

As a girl, I would say best option for you would have been to somehow make her break up with you. Not by cheating though, haha. Your nuts would be on fire instead of your clothes.