By obsceene - 18/10/2010 10:49 - United States

Today, it was wacky tacky day at my school. I did not participate, however, I did get voted the tackiest outfit in my school. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 096
You deserved it 8 374

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FFML_314 11

OP, tube socks and tie dye went out of style in the 90s.

i think their trying to tell you something =O

Comments

perdix 29

You were probably the inspiration to hold such an event at your school. They couldn't officially call it "Dress Like Obsceene Day."

Get an after school job, and buy some decent clothes! YDI for not pushing a lawn mower over the summer or something, I always worked after school, be it mowing lawns, trimming trees, or shoveling horse shit, I had money and good clothes to wear in public!

roydawgg 3

I did too. because I have rich parents

hahafylop 4

Probably knee-high socks, flip flops, daisy dukes, and a tie dye tank top. As a boy.

RedPillSucks 31

Hey!!!! I look good in my daisy dukes and flip flops (we used to call them thongs).

hahafylop 4

Sure you can. It's called being a douche look. No offense to people who actually do that....

alexisssssssss 0

I do it! But im a girl so dose it count??

JocelynKaulitz 28
mintcar 9

In all honesty, if you really like the way you dress, then the opinions of others shouldn't really matter. I can see why this is an FML though. H.S sucks.

Should have gone around to the posters for this and added tab over the t in the front of the tacky for a laugh.

ROFLBERRYPIE 0

why would u care about something so absurdly needless, insignificant, arbitrary and unnecessarry as fasion?

It was just a joke. Just like people who vote the loser of the school to be the prom queen or something. Still the joke is on you :)