By Anonymous - 31/03/2015 03:52 - Netherlands - Utrecht

Today, it was my first day working as a dental assistant, leaving me in charge of all cleaning. The first patient was so scared, he peed his pants. Which might have been understandable if he hadn't been a fully grown man. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 485
You deserved it 2 471

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Going to the dentist is terrifying. Next time hand him a couple of stickers, a lollipop, and a diaper.

Poor guy, that sounds terribly embarrassing!

Comments

zhifii 16

It is Understandable!! It's probably his phobia.

I have several tattoos and their placement hurt but my latest visit to the dentist hurt much more than those tattoos, even after 3 local sedations and I'm not afraid of the dentist. So it doesn't surprise me at all that someone that already is afraid can not control his bowl movements any longer, be happy he wasn't proud of it ;-)

If he was getting a root canal, that would be pretty terrifying.

PANDORUM89 21

I get it. the first time I went to the dentist in a long time they held me down against my will to perform a root canal. now I suffer from high anxiety and panic attacks even over things not related to the dentist.

Hopefully you weren't in charge of cleaning his pants as well.

Today, I had to get my teeth cleaned by a first time dentist. I peed my pants. I'm 38. FML

At least you don't have a "horrible boss" who is constantly trying to get your D (horrible bosses reference)

my Mom works in a dental office and I assist her all the time I feel your pain.