By Real Life Sucks - 26/05/2015 16:50 - United States

Today, it's been exactly 2 years since I graduated college. I make less money in my full-time job now than I did working part-time in college. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 166
You deserved it 3 132

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Taking a pay cut is common when you're breaking into a new industry- you'll be rolling in cash if you stick to your career path!

Comments

You deserved it get a new job. Don't complain about something you can fix

MzZombicidal 36

So then never complain about anything? There's plenty of things that can be fixed but it's the matter of how and who it happens to. Don't be an asshole. This is FML. People literally come here to complain.

Sometimes part-timers get more money than full-timers

fpants2010 18

Don't worry OP, it gets better!! With my first career job I was only bringing home about $350 a week... now it's closer to $900. Don't give up :)

Not everyone has the body to be stripper during college.

Well I hope you at least like the work you are doing better than what you did before. If you studied something and got a career in a field you really care about, it will all work out regardless of the money. If not, I guess you should just go back to your old job or figure something else out. Sounds like you're in your mid-twenties so you should have plenty of time to work your way up in any career path if you can get started.

PixelSword24 15

Think you should get a new job....

Everyone has their dark years, just power through yours and find the light

Only stay if you love your job. If not, find one you do!

Degrees in fish sound fun but are just fishy at best.