By nrelavender - 26/05/2011 02:48 - United States

Today, is the anniversary of my cat's death, so I went to visit her grave in the pet cemetery. Someone had spray-painted "Your cat sucks" on her grave. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 086
You deserved it 11 455

Same thing different taste

Top comments

when your cat rises out of that pet cemetery and goes after them, they'll be sorry

Comments

demonic_screams 4

really, not only are you mourning the ANNIVERSARY that your cat died on but you put him/her in the cemetery?

some of us care about animals and feel as though they deserve the same respect during life and after death just like any other loved one. they can become a big part of your life and it's tough to just forget about something that means a lot to you. nothing wrong with OP having a heart.

MackS89 0

Cats do suck that us a proven fact. I like to kick them when they come on to my lawn!!

To I hope you are arrested for animal abuse someday. All of you people who exact glee from a cat being injured or abused are really sick. Just because you don't like a certain kind of pet does not give you allowance to be an insensitive jerk. Some people, and before you trolls say anything, I'm not talking about myself, are more comfortable with their pets than with human companionship. Maybe the OP was more of an animal person than a human person, and her cat was her/his best friend (BTW I LOVE how everyone insists the OP is female when it says no such thing). In any event, vandalizing a grave is a punishable offence, and overall a disgusting, awful thing to do.

ViciousFoxes 0

What kind of person has their pet buried at a pet cemetery? Furthermore, what kind of absolute loser visits said pet every year on the anniversary of it's death? YDI for being a weirdo.

someone who cared about that pet and loved them a lot! god seriously people have you never had a pet you have loved a lot and had an attachment to??!?!? because you guys are just mean.

a_nutritionist 10

you lack of comprehension and empathy speaks worlds about your personality. i feel bad for anyone with the misfortune of knowing you.

#288 you pegged that one with 100% accuracy. Kudos.

tbrizzy 0

your cat should haven't attacked everyone she saw

ViciousFoxes 0

Should haven't, really? You're not even trying, are you? Shouldn't have* Shouldn't have* Shouldn't have*

bbaustin_roy17 0

a pet cemetery? it's a freakin animal

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

Were you expecting people to be buried there?

Lqum26 0

Kayla should've been aborted she's fat, mean, and a bitch, which is the perfect combination to be a single girl for the rest of ur life hahahaha

I think this Kayla girl has some serious issues and will end up being one of those 100 cats owner ladies. judging by her cat being cremated on her shelf. it would be awkward if it dropped.

lilcc86 0