By kaileekat517 - 21/11/2010 18:36 - United States

Today, instead of going to a romantic dinner with my boyfriend like I'd planned, I ended up babysitting his queasy little sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 440
You deserved it 3 481

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd say F his sister's life for having a whiny, bitchy girl as her brother's girlfriend. That little girl was sick. At least you got to spend time with your boyfriend...

Wow. Wish there was more to the story though.

Comments

you can always says no, have him watch his sick sibling.

BigEV 0

Why couldn't your boyfriend step up to the task?

mickeyds25 1

ok how I'm getting this is like you two were going on a date while his parents went out and his sister was going to a friends house before she got sick, then him being an amazing big brother stayed home to take care of her...wow your spoiled I hope his sister takes revenge on you an yes this is a lot of speculation I know

I'd say F his sister's life for having a whiny, bitchy girl as her brother's girlfriend. That little girl was sick. At least you got to spend time with your boyfriend...

SoccerBabe42 0

no need to be a bitch about it. this could be a good time to show your boyfriend that you might actually be a semi-decent person.

I'm going to go ahead and presume the boyfriend was there too, because I'm pretty sure it would have been part of the FML if he hadn't been, 'I ended up babysitting his queasy little sister...while he went out drinking. FML.' or something like that. In which case, get over it. Was this the last dinner in the entire world you could have? Is his little sister going to be sick forever? Some people actually like doing nice things for other people, you know.

DeadxManxWalking 27