By gazza - 26/05/2012 20:41 - United Kingdom - Guildford

Today, in the middle of a localised drought, and an accompanying hosepipe ban, my mother has decided that she still needs to water her lawn. To balance out the water usage, she's placed a complete ban on the use of our shower until the weather lets up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 441
You deserved it 1 749

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Protest by pissing on her grass, if she asks why just say you're "emptying the water cannon".

littlecuntcats 6

Your mom sounds like an idiot.

Comments

She care more about the lawn that her and her family's hygiene? Go shove her face in your armpit. Problem solved.

know something? I don't understand why they don't just improve the network of waterpipes in England... we have the same weather up here in Scotland as you guys in England do yet we've not had a hosepipe ban in years. FYL OP.

When were their hose pipes put in and when were yours? If theirs are older, they could be naturally breaking down as things are prone to do. It can be very expensive replacing those old pipes. We've been getting a lot of water bursts in my area the last few years because our main pipes are all coming on their centennials.

not sure, but I do believe our pipes in Scotland are better maintained than the English ones which are prone to leaking and bursting.

The English pipes are really old but the council seems to think it would be a better idea to wait for holes to appear and then very slowly fix them instead of just laying down new pipes and preventing holes completely. : /

reddudeover 2

Am, I the only one that instantly though king of the hill?

reddudeover 2

Unfortunately, I thought of it, as well. One of the few episodes I've ever been able to sit through.

lepuppykicker 15

Don't worry. The whole time I was thinking of Bobby taking baths at Khan's house.

Well take the shampoo and soap and shower in the sprinklers

TarieBoo 2

giving the neighbors a good show

pinkpixie06 11

That's what I was thinking. Two birds, one stone...

throw some mud on her. surely she will want a shower then.

darth1 18

Kill the lawn, salt it or cover it in bleach. Tell her to water that.

The irony of the stupid hosepipe ban is that it rained most of April, straight after they introduced it!

It still amazes me that the UK ever actually calls a drought. I mean, ffs, it seems like it never stops raining.

Your mom will change her mind once she realizes how disgusting she will be in a few days. So no worries!