By ashamed - 22/02/2017 16:00 - United States - Brooklyn

Today, in an effort to be more healthy, I bought a pack of protein bars as a substitute for snacks. I ate all 5 of them in one sitting. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 173
You deserved it 4 335

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Normally, FMLs require a little humor or a twist; yours just sounds depressing.

They usually have a fair amount of fibre in as well so be prepared for a reaction from your butt end at some point in the near future.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Normally, FMLs require a little humor or a twist; yours just sounds depressing.

Vampirequeen346 8

Trust me, I would have done the same ?

Well at least you've decided to eat healthy here are a couple of tips, have fruit handy, drink lots of water walk, walk and walk.

They usually have a fair amount of fibre in as well so be prepared for a reaction from your butt end at some point in the near future.

Your eating habits have expanded the size of your stomach to the point where you won't feel full until you've eaten an unhealthy amount of food. You're gonna have to not give into your impulses for a while if you want to be healthier.

sallyisadoggy 0

Awww, A for effort.. with more will power and dedication, you'll reach your goal!

Donut_Wizard 23

Protein bars are not intended to replace something as a healthy alternative. They are meal replacers to be used to nourish yourself during an intense workout. They will most likely be less healthy than what you are replacing in your snack.

YDI eating healthy is not eating protein bars, it's eating real food

Just sit there on the couch and watch your muscles pop out!