By wetbutt - 06/03/2009 17:49 - United States

Today, I yelled at my little brother for leaving the toilet seat up and told him he needed to go around the house and make sure they were all down. I went to the bathroom later to find that the toilet seats and covers from every toilet had all been removed and were sitting on my bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 991
You deserved it 68 572

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wolfking 0

why is it that girls are always so adamant about leaving the seat down? do guys yell at girls if the seat is down, and we have to use the very small amount of effort needed to lift the seat? cause that's pretty much the same thing

Comments

Pridesblood 6

Honestly, I don't understand why woman can't just put the seat up just like a guy puts it down. When I pee I put the seat down and then back up when I go again, but if it's in the middle of the night and it is still down, I'm about 95% more likely to pee on the seat, thus making a woman even more mad. If women could just give a little just like a guy gives a little, the world would be a much happier place. You spend 1/2 of your life using the toilet, so why not make it enjoyable for a guy if they make it enjoyable for you?

hunteryager 18

Because a lot of women are entitled and feel like only they should be treated well.

I've always wondered why guys don't just sit down in every occasion. I mean, peeing and being lazy at the same time, great combo?

Are you honestly too lazy to drop the lid? Being a woman doesn't make you special you know...

I don't get why men have to put the seat down all the time, it shouldn't be an issue. If he was leaving crap around the house that actually need cleaning constantly or always leaving dirty clothes around the house, fair enough... But that, seriously?

That's just sad OP. Why the hell does it matter whether the seat is up or down? YOU could just, you know, PUT IT DOWN. It really doesn't take that much effort. Oh, and I'm a woman.

Why would you yell at someone for leaving the seat up ??

Obviously all you of asking "Why did she yell?" have never fallen into the toilet bowl because you expected the seat to be down. It's her fault, too, for not noticing-but who on earth is rational after their rear touches that water? Nobody, that's who!

You dont have arms fingers and opposable thumbs to put it down yourself princess?

jweb1434 6

Simply look before you pee and if you fall in that's your problem don't blame it on someone else ecspecially a guy we don't give care just an FYI