By lovinglife - 24/12/2011 12:51 - United Kingdom

Today, I wrapped my boyfriend's Christmas presents for him, because he was too lazy to do it himself. This included my own present. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 575
You deserved it 6 342

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should return it and get something else and act surprised.

iiDangerCloseBK 6

Damn that sucks, was it a good present?

Comments

AmandaBrown11 1

haha I never wrap gifts because I suck at it so badly. Has he never heard of a gift bag? That's what I use... they're easy and completely reusable, so much better for the environment than a pile of torn wrapping paper

So did I. And my ex's gifts too! But then, I love wrapping and have a lot of fun with it, so I end up doing it every year. My husband swears he'll wrap me something one day, because he feels awful about it, but I honestly don't mind. I know he'd do it if I didn't, but I'm much more organised than he is! :)

lol mu boyfriend helped his sister pick out my present, had her wrap it and put his name on it too. And then he picked out another gift, had her do the wrapping as well and put his name on it. All in his sisters writing. I got good gifts :) I'm happy.

Neatgalme 0

At least you got a present from the one you love. I didn't get anything from my husband.

I think the big deal is that her boyfriend was too lazy to take two minutes of his time to wrap a freakin' present and made his girlfriend do it instead. I'm willing to bet he's also "too lazy" to cook his own food and clean his own home if he can't do something this simple for someone else's benefit.

jaimerai 1

My boyfriend hates the idea of Christmas so I get nothing. It makes it difficult to buy for my kids too cause he thinks it's a big waste of money. It's my money and my kids got spoiled! ;)

Then hes a dick :p tell him to buy u something nicer because every jewlery store, perfume dealer, and super fancy clothing store ask "would you like this wrapped?"

Well at least he got you something. But if he was too lazy to wrap he should have just hid it and give it to you without wrap that would have been ok hope it was a gift you liked tho!

The guy actually bought you a present. If he was lazy or didn't care, he wouldn't. He just, like me, doesn't get what's so important about it being wrapped, and probably sucks at it. Be glad he got you a nice present, and spent the holiday with you, and stop fussing over something small. And you didn't "have to" wrap it, because nobody forced you, you wanted it wrapped and just couldn't get anyone else to do it for you.

I've done that many times! Everyone I know hates wrapping presents, I'm the only one that will do it...