By ThatAintLogical - 18/12/2009 20:46 - United States

Today, I slipped as I was about to take a shower, knocking myself out cold. I woke up to someone banging on my door. It was a cop checking to see if I was okay. When I asked how he knew to come, he said he was notified by "a male neighbor who called anonymously." I guess I have a peeping Tom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 194
You deserved it 2 542

Same thing different taste

Top comments

not an fml he could have saved ur life dummy......^^^^^^ creepy name dude

DreMaMa 0

The guy basically saved your life. TY PEEPING TOM! I wish I had one.

Comments

Whatever noone cares what either of you think, I would see this as a mass win 1. You have an admirer 2. you get a guy in uniform 3. youve just had your life saved but whatever O and i claim seconed place

You can only claim 2nd if you are 2nd

Umm... Maybe he heard you scream and when you didn't answer he called the cops. Not everyone stands behind your bathroom window with their díck out, that spot's reserved for me.

And I for one would like you to stand a bit more to the right, you are blocking my telescope!

well hey, ur peeping tom got u some help.... still creepy though... maybe curtains in ur bathroom and shower will help?

@OP: You should find out who he is and thank him... FYL anyway.

kaytee05 0

haha at least he was lookin out for u ;)

americuzz 8

at least u ain't ugly... unless the guy is a chubby chaser then fyl.

not an fml he could have saved ur life dummy......^^^^^^ creepy name dude

DreMaMa 0

The guy basically saved your life. TY PEEPING TOM! I wish I had one.

Yeah, despite not appreciating what the guy did for you, you are also not appreciating that the guy did not check on you himself, that would be an FML, but trying to save you, not so much.

Are you morons??? NO ONE dies from passing out. The simple proof of it is that she freaking woke up by herself and went to get the door, didn't she?? If she'd hit her head bad and was bleeding everywhere and needing help, it would be something else, but clearly she just fell, passed out, then woke up naturally when there was noise. You people are morons. For all we know, the creepo could be planning to rape her or something, and you are defending him just for calling... SO WHAT, he called?

Well he called the cops, so indication is that he's essentially harmless albeit creepy. It's still a FML for a woman to have a peeping Tom, it's a severe violation of privacy.

scorpioserpent 1

Well how was he to know she didn't split her head open falling down? I'd be concerned if someone passed out. But it is still weird to know how they knew she passed out...

26- Who said he knew that? What if he just saw her drop in the shower?

DoingItWrong 0

What would be even creepier is if your anonymous stalker unlocked the door for the cop when he arrived.

namhowell 6

Though it sucks that you're having a peeping Tom, I don't get why you have to write a FML about it after being saved because of the fact you're having a peeping Tom. If it would have been me, I would just be thankful I wad helped in time.

Coccinelle_fml 15

When I read "Today, I slipped as I was about to take a shower, knocking myself out cold. I woke up to someone banging..." I didn't think she was say door. lol

boatkicker 4

Pretty sure he didn't save her life. If she was able to be woken up by someone banging on the door, she wasn't THAT bad off. Yeah, it sucked that she hurt her head, but it wasn't a life threatening situation. She would have come around on her own probably not long after, and been SIGNIFICANTLY less creeped out. OP, FYL.

100% true, and you appear to be the only person with a brain among all the comments to this FML so far. I'm appalled by the amount of morons going all "awww, how sweet, the guy that was probably planning to rape you called for help..." when she was obviously in no danger of anything (the simple proof of it is her having woken up naturally from the sound of the door). URGH.

vegaj200 2

So very true. I would rather have a massive headache than a massive headache and the knowledge of a peeping tom watching me.

at least the peeper didnt come in and rape you

YET. Keyword, yet.... For all we know, he might have called because he didn't get to finish planning his break-in yet and didn't want his potential rape victim to die on her own. OP should be the one calling the cops now, or moving.