By lovinglife - 24/12/2011 12:51 - United Kingdom

Today, I wrapped my boyfriend's Christmas presents for him, because he was too lazy to do it himself. This included my own present. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 575
You deserved it 6 341

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should return it and get something else and act surprised.

iiDangerCloseBK 6

Damn that sucks, was it a good present?

Comments

FMLsOhilarious 6

Act surprised then. The least he could've done was taken it to a gift wrapping place. Well maybe you don't have one of those...

Buttsexpirate 9
PeeblesWiggins 0

Most likely his dick in a box.

Exactly. I friggin hate it when people whine about HAVING to do things for other people. Unless you had a gun to your head, OP didn't HAVE to. Don't wrap his crap and let everyone see what a lazy s*** he is instead of covering for him.

A necklace? What a suprise! I never would have guessed...

My mom told me a story almost just like this about my dad. I'm sorry Hun. U should have made him get off his lazy ass and wrap! ;)

missyj0 12

Did you seriously spell vegetarian, "vedgatarian" in your description? I'm losing all hope in the new generation.

bobbycorwen 5

No. She spelled it "vedgitarian."

What'd you expect? She likes Justin Bieber.

SpruceDread4578 13

She's also a Canadian...seems legit.

K guys really? I was like 11 when I wrote all that stuff... And I made 1 spelling mistake. Why are you even looking at my profile? You obviously have no life.** VEGETARIAN** happy now?

That's sucks next time make him get Off his lazy ass and wrap your present

I love wrapping presents for some reason, so I offer to wrap everyones' gifts. But I've never had to wrap my own.. I hope he at least got you something good!

GoW_Chick 14

Hey at least he wasn't to lazy to get you a present.

RabidBunny 10

Why does it matter? At least he cared enough to get you something. I get nothing on Christmas and so do many other people! Appreciate!