By Anonymous - 26/11/2010 00:21 - United States

Today, I woke up to the face of Billy, the puppet from Saw, staring down at me. I was so scared, I wet myself instantly. It was my cousin in a mask, who is staying over for Thanksgiving weekend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 067
You deserved it 6 132

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sourgirl101 28

I always thought his name was "Jigsaw". Learned something new.

Comments

MermaidSongXOXO 6

So your cousin likes Saw, huh? Why don't you steal the mask and reenact it for him.

lemonypower 6

i understand, that thing scares the crap out of me. but not really wet your pants worthy.........

sourgirl101 28

I always thought his name was "Jigsaw". Learned something new.

AAShah 0

OHHHH google tells me that Billy was that one clown, doll, puppet thing.

AAShah 0

#71- There are two creatures from the Saw. Ones the freaky puppet and the other is the ant-eater like creature who kidnaps the people. I got confused too. And so what if WhatTheFuq googled it. Its not the effing end of the world.

Yo, guys, I'll put this the only way I know how: leave the flirting/creeping/weird compliments/inappropriate comments/marriage-destroying conversations to the moderation team, please. We really don't need the competition, especially with Christmas looming.

MermaidSongXOXO 6

#30, haven't you learned by now that Sirin is always win?

you are kicked out of the man club. please remove your penis and turn it inside out now.