By DommeAshlee - 21/03/2013 18:42 - South Africa - Kwandengezi

Today, I woke up to my cat giving birth, on my bed. I adopted her from a friend, who told me she was spayed. Now I have a giant mess and a cat who won't let me move either her or her babies. Guess I'm sleeping on the couch for a while. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 090
You deserved it 4 475

DommeAshlee tells us more.

This is OP. Mama and babies are safely tucked away in the guest bedroom. The mom put up one hell of a fight and i have the scratches to prove it. All six kittens are doing fine. Spoke to my friend, she admitted to lying about spaying the cat. I told her she could pay the vet bills and buy me a new mattress.

Top comments

Well that sounds fair for what she did. Enjoy the adorable kitten stage while it lasts!

Aww kittens! Take a bunch of pictures of them in teacups and shit and become famous on the Internet! Remember OP, the teacup is half FULL. Of kittehs.

Comments

RHCPmagik 0

Hell no, you better man / women up.. You cant let the cat overule you, you have to be the master

Hey fml staff. Is there any way to fix it so this shows up as mine? I guess i wasn't signed in when i posted it....

KitKat4890 2

This is not a bad thing. She had the babies on your bed because she trusts you. I would be happy to sleep on the couch because a cat trusted me enough to have her Kittens on my bed. How come you can't see the positive in this experience?

Oh, I'm happy about it. I love cats. I just wasn't thrilled to roll over at six in the morning to find a bloody mess on my bed.

You can list the kittens on Craig's list to find a good home for them. GL!

Nah. I've got homes for them already. Friends are helping me out.

It is not as noticeable in cants and dogs when they are preggers. I know lots of people who didn't know their dog was pregnant. Hell, there are fat women out there that go into labor an wonder, wtf?! Fyl OP, your friend sucks.

Well, she redeemed herself a little. She is paying the vet bills and bought me a new mattress. Lol

LeslieAustin 9

Lmao wow i feel sorry for you! My best friends cat gave birth on my victoria secret shirt i had left at her house! >.

Elfses 10

It's not always easy to tell when a lot of animals are pregnant...

caligirllife 11

Ummmm it's pretty freakin obvious when a cats pregnant. I've had 3 pregnant cats before. Their stomach bulges out on their sides and its like that for about 2 months. So if you couldn't tell before the birth that's kind of sad