By Anonymous - 30/06/2009 14:45 - United States

Spicy
Today, I woke up to my boyfriend throwing my birth control box at me and shouting that I was a slut for cheating on him since we never had sex. I attempted to explain the birth control was for a condition I have that causes my period to be non-existent. He didn't believe me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 72 295
You deserved it 7 332

Same thing different taste

Comments

i have that exact same condition. its annoying as ****. and if you dont take the birth control, you build up testosterone and " you know what" happens.

fucklifeee 0

Well, FYL because he should have been more understanding. But then again, YDI for never telling him, unless, of course, you guys weren't going out for a long time. Then it's understandable to not have told him such a thing. Either way, it sucks.

Let's keep in mind this FML took place in Texas where sex ed is Abstinence only and people who go to family planning centers, take birth control of buy condoms are deemed incredible '*****'. So, its state-instituted stupidity. Although it's pretty safe to assume the dude was grade-A dickweed to begin with.

laurilauri 0

I don't know about that. I'm from Texas, and personally I've never assumed anyone on the pill is a ****, especially no one my age. Maybe this is only because I'm a girl, am aware of the many uses of birth control (I have the same condition as the OP, or something similar to it), and know many people on it as well. In any case, this is still an over-generalization and a bit of a stereotype.

Hummingbird114 0

OP I am so sorry that happened to you. I have PCOS as well, and I've been on the Pill since I was in Jr. High. Some guys just don't understand. I feel really bad for you, but I'm glad he's out of your life now. Hopefully you can find someone who respects you and treats you right this time around. And who's IQ is a little bit higher...

fucklifeee 0

haha, i wanted to repost my comment but i ran out of time, so here it is. I was #164. Well, FYL because he should have been more understanding. And obviously, everyone should know that there are more benefits and reasons for taking the pill other than to prevent getting pregnant. But as we all know, boys are boys and, partially, YDI for never telling him, unless, of course, you guys weren't going out for a long time. Then it's understandable to not have told him such a thing. Either way, it just sucks. Oh, and #166 makes a valid point.

I would say you should've had sex with him, but he sounds like an idiot.

frootloop_67 0

ugh! the prick! i have the same condition. ive never had sex, and my doc wanted me on the pill to help with having a period every month, weight loss, and acne.

Dude, I completely understand. My bf, or should I say EX bf does the same shit. Just remember, You shouldn't have to pay for HIS insecurities.

Tadmurah 0

He doesn't deserve you. If it wasn't the birth control, he'd find another reason to yell at you and accuse you of cheating on him. Kick him to the curb .. PRONTO.