By Anonymous - 12/04/2009 18:11 - United States

Today, I woke up to find The Sims 2 running on pause on my laptop. I unpaused to find my character and my boyfriend's were no longer together. Slightly confused, I went on to find the note my boyfriend left. It said, "I hope you can take a hint." I got dumped through a computer game. FML
I agree, your life sucks 90 448
You deserved it 5 839

Same thing different taste

Top comments

meetmeinhell 0

wow hes clever, i envy that. i hate break ups so what ever people can do to make them less stressful helps, cuz that hilarious, lmao

savy_77 0

That was rude. You don't need him

Comments

The Sims provides plenty of methods of revenge...

You made yourselves in Sims? Ok, I really like Sims but that's going a bit overboard. Sorry about the break up though. You'll find someone better, just wait and see.

I'm pretty sure #27 was being satirical, lmao.

blacklagoon_fml 0

The Sims 2 is great! I bet you're excited for The Sims 3! Yeah but that does suck. Who makes themselves and their boyfriend into Sims 2 characters anyways?

hockeygirl202 0

if a guy doesnt even have the balls to break up NOT using a game, hes not what you want anyway.

Sorry, but I had to laugh at that. He needs to grow a pair, but at least he's original. I'm sure a Sim breakup has never been done before.

Hmmm, 2 sides to every coin, I guess. I came in here to say what a baby your ex is, and there is no redeeming aspect to his behaviour. However, some of the posts here have helped me reconsider. *Perhaps* this was his way of saying he thinks you are too much into the SIms game, and too little into real life and having a real boyfriend. In which case YDI. However, I find the above very unlikely because normally boys of that age are far more into their computer games than girls are. Still, a question to OP: Did you go to bed way after your BF the night before because you were playing on SIms?