By eggnoodles - 13/12/2009 05:44 - United States

Today, I woke up to find myself drenched in piss after a long night of drinking. I immediately sprang into action, tossing my bedding in the washer and hopping into the shower. Running late for work, I threw on a nice dress and got into my car. Guess who also peed in the drivers seat? FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 002
You deserved it 53 137

Same thing different taste

Top comments

doomking10 0

Yeah, thanks for endangering everyone's lives, bitch. You were so drunk that you pissed yourself twice and don't remember any of it, so you decided driving home would be a good idea?

HiddenAce91 6

wow that sucks so you pissed yourself twice. The FIRST time being when you drove yourself home drunk.

Comments

That's disgraceful that you drove home drunk. **** other people's lives for when you kill them while you're drunk driving.

Redneck white trash *****, I sincerely hope you fold yourself around a tree next time you decide to drink yourselve senseless and still decide to drive your car.

XxJaydaxX 3

What does being a redneck have absolutely anything to do with her driving home drunk? I mean how does that make her a redneck or white trash or a *****? How do you know she's even white? I'm not standing up for her what so ever because she was incredibly stupid for driving. But this does not mean you should call her a "redneck white trash *****". Being a redneck does not make you stupid or anything. It means you are from the south and country, which does not make you stupid.

Does anyone notice that some of this has to be fake. She must have urinated a whole lake on her chair for it did not dry up.

Well I'm not much of a drinker, but I'm thinking that unless she's a complete lightweight, with the amount she must have drunk to get herself to the point of driving home drunk, urinating herself twice, and not remembering either event, she could easily have generated enough pee for it not to be totally dry in the morning. It could've just been noticeably damp, not necessarily like, a puddle. Still gross.

waterynuggets 0

She didn't say it was still wet. Maybe the stench of piss was strong.

I've sprayed my seats with fabric refresher before, and it seemed to take over 24 hours for them to dry completely, since I left my car turned off and closed. I'm not about to leave it running, or leave the windows down overnight. So, I'd imagine that soaking a seat with pee, and leaving the car closed up, would cause it to stay damp for a long time.

bittersweets 2

Did you ever have to try your laundry without a dryer? Clothes don't dry within a few hours especially when they're crumpled or you lie on them...

maybe she had leather seats. i don't think leather would soak up that much liquid overnight.

If it's humid, it can take a long time to dry. Also, anything that involves the phrase "while drunk" is almost certainly a YDI, this one more than any other. Drunk driving? So drunk you can't remember or keep from pissing yoruself? Get help.

Maybe she came home late. It never said how long it was. Also certain materials don't dry as quickly as others. If she came home at 4 am and got in her car at 6 am it could've still been damp.

Batman4890 0

was it u who pissed in the drivers seat?

abcd3fghijklmnøpqrstuvwxyz nøw I knøw mi abcs n3xt tim3 wøn't u sing with m3!

When you kill yourself drink driving I will happily urinate on your corpse for you because I know thats what you would have wanted.

Sugarlips_xo 0

I give up. Who peed in the driver's seat? And I've never understood why people would get piss-drunk the night before they have to work. Among other reasons, work is usually bad enough as it is, why would you want to be hungover as well??

Ummm...was it your great-uncle's former college roommate?

bittersweets 2

YDI! No wait, you don't deserve to be drenched in piss, you deserve to die because some drunk driver crashes into your car while you're driving sober.