By eggnoodles - 13/12/2009 05:44 - United States

Today, I woke up to find myself drenched in piss after a long night of drinking. I immediately sprang into action, tossing my bedding in the washer and hopping into the shower. Running late for work, I threw on a nice dress and got into my car. Guess who also peed in the drivers seat? FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 002
You deserved it 53 138

Same thing different taste

Top comments

doomking10 0

Yeah, thanks for endangering everyone's lives, bitch. You were so drunk that you pissed yourself twice and don't remember any of it, so you decided driving home would be a good idea?

HiddenAce91 6

wow that sucks so you pissed yourself twice. The FIRST time being when you drove yourself home drunk.

Comments

I don't know, who was it the peed in your car? Was it your mom?

advent2060 4

Ok I'm so pissed at what I've read that I made a acc just to comment this seriously WTF is wrong with the people on this site wishing death and ill will on the OP for doing sumthing stupid. Honestly I personally have to commend her on her driving skills if she did in fact drive her self home which if I might add she never clearly states. Therefore you are all merely making assumptions. Yea sure drunk driving is bad but u most definite don't chose to drive drunk if ur ass wasted as she says she was, I mean he'll at that point you don't choose to do anything, you're mind is no longer in control since all your actions are based on impulse and ur body is kind of just along for the ride. Also @ anyone who says that the OP sounds like she does this a lot, go **** your self up your own stupid ass for making assumptions and jumping to conclusions especially the person who made the comment about OP sprining into action when she woke up in a piss soaked bed. I'm sorry but excuse the **** outta me if I think that that would be a normal ******* reaction, are you telling me that if any of you woke up soaked in piss you wouldn't freak out and start cleaning your bed and your self like a mad man?!?! So yea sure OP coulda paced her self a bit more and shoulda taken a cab instead of driving(if she actually drove) but it doesn't give any of you the right to condem her to death and btw waking up in piss(with a hangover if she had one, not sure and don't want to assume cuz some people don't get them such as my self) and then sitting in piss, even if it's yours still counts as a fml *end rant :p

Doing something that has time and again gotten people killed and ruined lives is not "stupid." Talking on a cellphone in a swimming pool is "stupid."

You don't choose to drive drunk? You are an IDIOT. You choose to drink to excess. You choose not to give your keys to a designated driver before getting yourself shitfaced. You're not drunk THEN, and fully capable of deciding not to drive yourself home after too many drinks. I've gotten shitfaced before. Twice. But both times, I made the SMART DECISION to relinquish my car keys before picking up my first drink. The poster held onto her keys. Thus, she is a dangerous moron. And driving drunk isn't "stupid", it's DEADLY. "Stupid" is locking yourself out of your own house or car. "Stupid" is approaching a skunk and trying to pet it. "Stupid" doesn't even BEGIN to cover drunk driving.

advent2060 4

wow, you have SOOOO much experience with drinking. TWICE thats A LOT...moron.

Twice? Well you're surely an expert on the subject. Here's a thought, though. What if you didn't intend to get that drunk? It can happen easily if you don't drink often. Young people are dumb. You are, I am, OP is. We all are dumb because we don't have much life experience. Based on this story, I don't think OP has been a drinker for very long. If you've got any experience with alcohol you typically don't wake up in a pool of piss. Wouldn't it be easy for her to have had a couple drinks without knowing how low her tolerance was and ended the night wasted without even realizing it? I think the point Advent is going for is that everybody ***** up in monumental ways sometimes. As devastating as the results could have been (and they weren't) it's still just a stupid mistake.

I DRINK fairly often. I've only gotten DRUNK twice. And both times were when I was drinking at a place other than my own house. I have a few ounces of common sense, unlike the OP. I know my limits, I know how much alcohol I can take in before I become reckless or otherwise foolish. I got drunk. I did not like being drunk. So I made sure to limit my alcohol intake the next time I drank. And if I drink at a location other than my own house, I make sure to have a designated driver to take me home. So who's the moron here? The woman who knows how to handle alcohol responsibly, or the person advocating using "I was drunk" as an excuse? I think you'd be the moron here, sweetie pie. EDIT: that was directed at "advent".

And I still think that the OP is an idiot for not handing over her keys before she started drinking. People should have designated drivers for PRECISELY that reason...so that if they lose track of how far they are into their cups, they have someone sober and responsible to make sure they get home safely. The poster chose to keep her keys instead of allowing someone else to drive her home. Thus, she is fully responsible for any and all mistakes she makes after getting behind the wheel of her car. It's not like she had a heart attack or a seizure she couldn't have possibly predicted. She was drunk.

In any case, I'm done arguing, as obviously my points aren't getting through to anyone. Have a pleasant day, and God help you if you ever decide to drive drunk in my state.

Quietcannon 0

You wont be able to get through to idiots who support her poor behavior. I just hope she gets a DUI and learns her lesson without hurting or killing anyone. That "It wont happen to me" attitude is what gets 5 year olds murdered or maimed by drunk driving. I agree with you, myfriend_youfail.

KayleeFrye 39

wienerwagon - Yeah, young people do stupid things. I'm 27, and I STILL do stupid things. I can't speak for anyone else, but I am not condemning the OP for getting wasted or for pissing all over herself. I don't want the OP to die. However, no life experience or little experience drinking is NOT an excuse to drive drunk. I did my fair share of getting wasted in college, back before I knew my tolerance level. It's part of growing up. However, there is NO EXCUSE for getting behind the wheel after you've been drinking. You are still sober when you are served your first drink. The OP presumably knew she would have to drive home. Therefore, she started drinking, knowing she would drive later. While I do agree with you that the people telling her she deserves to die are taking it a little far, I will not defend her actions. I'm sure she didn't "intend" to drive drunk, but that doesn't mean anything when she does it again and kills someone. I know it didn't happen this time, but it could next time. She doesn't deserve death, but she needs a hard dose of reality.

Are you illiterate, QuietCannon? Nobody here is supporting her behavior. I haven't read a post saying "Hell yeah, OP, party hard!" yet. We're condemning the behavior of the kind folk here who seem to think it's okay to judge the worth of somebody's life based on a stupid mistake. You guys all act like this is something OP does all the time without any evidence to back it up.

Poundingsand 0

Hopefully, when you kill youself while driving drunk, you don't take anyone with you. Do the world a favor...

hey, yeah great idea, get urself wasted on a work night. i hope ur boss fires you and you lose ur car before you kill someone. be a decent citizen and don't drive drunk you hag.

vlk4_fml 0

You are lucky it was just piss in your driver's seat and not a dead person halfway through your windshield as well.

if this isn't a YDI, I don't know what is...

hayleyukulele 0

OP: you should die. you could have killed innocent people and then you bitch about pee in your car that is your own fault? WOW.

hope you're proud of yourself for driving home drunk. Also, you're gross.

******* hell, most of the posts I see on this site should be on www.icantwalkandbreateatonce.com. Seriously, you're dumb.