By huh - 02/06/2012 20:31 - United Kingdom - Troon

Spicy
Today, I woke up to a glorious sunrise. I stood up, took a moment to soak up some sunlight, and then spent the next hour too scared to go make my morning coffee, after my mother loudly moaned, "Ah yeah, give it to me, Woody!" from down the hall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 839
You deserved it 2 627

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ZX6Rninja 0

Sounds like they were the ones who had a glorious morning.

Comments

goalieguru 1

No her dad is woodysgamertag from youtube!!!!!!

I take it the people who thumbed that down don't know where Ayrshire is?

havocmike 3

If you're old enough to brew coffee you're old enough to move out

babyshaft408 8

Awww ya mama getten dicked down

Woody? What a nice name to give to a dick....or is it a toy story action figure?

OMG she's assaulting the cowboy from Toy Story!!! :D I had to say it. Anyway, I doubt they would have noticed/heard you if you just snuck past their room to make your coffee. They were obviously preoccupied with something else... However, to all the people saying to move out, you don't know how old OP is. Some teens these days drink coffee, not just adults. And even if OP is an adult, it's very hard to make it on your own. The majority of college graduates are still living with their parents because they're thousands of dollars in debt with no way to pay it off. They don't have a choice; if they want to have a roof over their head, they have to stay at home because they can't afford to pay rent and utilities, plus buy food, pay for any insurance they might have, and pay back student loans. Get your facts straight.

I would curl up in the fetal position scared.

goalieguru 1

Is this woodysgamertag from youtube??? :)