By DrunkenShopper - 03/09/2012 05:24 - United States - Kirkland

Today, I woke up to a bunch of email notifications confirming all the drunken purchases I made last night on Amazon. Most of them can't be cancelled. This is the fourth time in a month. An "ironic" wolf-howling-at-the-moon t-shirt anyone? FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 139
You deserved it 36 540

Same thing different taste

Top comments

. I made a drunk amazon purchase once. It was a cookie monster t-shirt. Best purchase of my life!

You'd think you would have learned better after the second or third time.

Comments

Definitely hilarious, but I think the question when you're that drunk is why not!

007type 26

I suspect it's a Three Wolf Moon t-shirt. The shirt even has its own entry on wikipedia.

Wolves are sexy. What? It's not **********. I'm a chipmunk.

The fact that it's an "ironic" wolf shirt makes it SO much better.

Is it me or does this seem like he gets drunk at home alone?

go out with sober freind so you don't ******* go to the store common scence anyone

That's a really strange drunken thing to do. Usually people attack someone or sleep with their ex when they're drunk. Not online shop..

Yeah I shop too, I've never attacked anyone though. Not while drinking..

DeadxManxWalking 27
dhorn75 2

he is probably a 40 year old man still living at home with his mommy, getting drunk and buy outrageous things on amazon, all while masterbating to Roseann

007type 26

You're off to a spectacular start with that first comment 22. You know, being an ass isn't a requirement on FML.

22 - great assumptions! Here's a gold star. In all seriousness where the hell did you get all that from?

I love Roseanne. D: Sara Gilbert is a handsome woman.

30 - I wouldn't blame him for making that assumption.

stewpididiot 11

There's an app for that ! To prevent drunk dialing/texting ...

He wasn't dialing or texting, he was drunk online shopping. I do think there is an app for that though, it's called AA.

Why do people feel the need to add a space after their sentences before adding the punctuation at the end?

floup_fml 13

it looks that you are equiped with an auto-healing mechanism that includes shopping therapy. It activates automatically when you het drunk

You deserve every shitty slap chop and shamwow that you bought. Quit drinking every weekend and grow up.

Hooker beater or not, I love Vince Price and his products.

YDI for getting THAT drunk in the first place. once is excusable, but 4 times? PATHETIC