By dfkjhregoiuberiug - 09/12/2009 09:20 - United States

Spicy
Today, I woke up in my best guy friend's bed to the sound of him jerking off. As I laid there motionless with my back to him, he reached around me to grab a tissue. I don't think I can ever speak to him again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 028
You deserved it 4 850

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tflnfml 0

Nasty. Maybe he's into you? No pun intended.

= (That's unacceptable on his behalf.. and rather gross..

Comments

IF YOU ARE A GIRL THEN WHY ARE YOU COMPLAINING! HE FINDS YOU ATTRACTIVE AND YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE IT FOR HIM!

Gonna have to say it doesn't make sense for you to be sleeping together in the same bed as your best guy friend. I can understand just hanging out for a while, but uh... why wouldn't you have just gone to your room to go to sleep? If you're going to sleep with him, you should probably be bumpin' anyway. If not, you're just a god-awful tease for him. That being said, he's still a creep... jerking off with people around is weird enough, but he did it with you sleeping in his bed...

Out of every comment I've read so far I gotta say I agree with yours the most

Thanks Buddy for waking me up with a vibrating bed. Here, keep the box of tissue on your side. Yikes! LOL. Nooo, no spooning! :D

thatwhitekid09 0

Uhm, WHY WERE YOU IN HIS BED, HE WANTS TO RAPE YOU T_T

brittany07 0

my best friend is a guy we have sex all the time i dont find anything wrong with this

strangely enough- I agree. Some people cant deal with it, but if you can, there is some good, no strings attached sex!

Henkyokia 0

I have slept next to some of my girlfriends and woke with a ragging hard on in the morning..Its no big deal. Yeah the guy should have waited but I know as well as the rest of the folks commenting on this that sometimes it just has to be now!!! Talk to him about it. Every time one of my girl friends sleep over..I wake up with wood it happens..most every time she is sleeping and has a smile on her face. No matter what has happened. if yer friends this will not effect anything.