By Anonymous - 01/01/2014 17:47 - United States - New Milford

Today, I woke up hungover and with $13 stuffed in my bra. I'm not a stripper, and I'm not sure how it got there, but that's the most money I've had on me in weeks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 087
You deserved it 9 507

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well at least you started the new year with more money than last year.

Am I the only one thinking she partied a little too hard?

Comments

Hey it's money I would take it...hope no drunk sex happened...

I'd worry less about how it got there vs what you did to earn it?

hockeygoalie13 15

"I woke up hungover" Instant YDI.

What? You can never party too hard on New Years!

Or, you could not drink, like smart people do. Either way, the FML wasn't about the drinking it's about the money.

squideth 18

Smart people? Haha okay kid. Must be nice up there on your high horse.

I wish I could get drunk on $13 that buys 2 beers here

I'm sure the internet will help you remember last night.

If that's the most money how'd you get drunk enough to get a hangover? Mooching? :/

You can buy a pint of heaven hill vodka for $2.99. Maybe op bought that junk.

arandomusernameaa 20

She got drinks bought for her? My friend spends nothing when she goes out... just let's guys buy her drinks and paints the club stamps onto her hand to get in... student life hey ;)

40: that's not student life that's just you women mooching.

Now you know you can have a new source of income :P

I guess you could say last night's party 'paid off'! I'm not funny.

You haven't had more than 13 $ in your pocket for weeks and you wake up hangover? Or could you afford the booze??