Drunk online shopping FTW!

By danielesnaranjo - 31/10/2019 16:00

Today, after waking up with the worst hangover in years, I got a bank notification that my credit card was maxed out. Apparently, I bought a $1500 plane ticket for my ex-girlfriend to come over this weekend. She’s in South America. FML
I agree, your life sucks 693
You deserved it 2 261

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe quit drinking so much and you two can make it work this time.

You need to do the following things: Go to all nearby stores, and get them to refuse you service when you're buying booze; Do the same at bars/clubs/whatever; Get a friend who is teetotal to be on call when you get the urge to drink, so they can stop you; Hire someone twice your size to smack the shit out of you until you're afraid to even think about alcohol. No, these aren't optional. They're mandatory for a fool of your caliber.

Comments

Maybe quit drinking so much and you two can make it work this time.

You need to do the following things: Go to all nearby stores, and get them to refuse you service when you're buying booze; Do the same at bars/clubs/whatever; Get a friend who is teetotal to be on call when you get the urge to drink, so they can stop you; Hire someone twice your size to smack the shit out of you until you're afraid to even think about alcohol. No, these aren't optional. They're mandatory for a fool of your caliber.

He got shitfaced and you guys are acting like he’s an alcoholic...OP call her and tell her it was a drunk mistake. You’re still out $1500. Or let her come and hang out maybe it’ll be great. You probably shouldn’t be getting that drunk though

It raises interesting questions about consent though. For the record I absolutely agree that if you're passed out and someone has sex with you it's absolutely non-consensual. However I often see movies getting yelled at for showing two people who have been drinking and then having sex for "promoting rape" I would ask these people if you can't consent when drunk and conscious then shouldn't something like this be considered fraud?

mccuish 25

This will be awkward if you have a gf right now.

Mungolikecandy 19

Anyone who gets blackout drunk needs to re-evaluate drinking alcohol. There is getting merry and enjoying a few drinks and then there is getting so drunk you cannot remember what you did. On the bright side you probably did not murder anyone as does sometimes happen when people are blackout drunk.

I once got drunk and ordered one of those electric stomach exercise belts from an infomercial, but you win! Hope you have a great visit!