By Anonymous - 02/08/2009 11:33 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I woke up and called my boyfriend. We had amazing phone sex, even better because no one was home and we didn't have to be quiet. Afterwards, I walk out into the kitchen. My mum hadn't gone to work that morning. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 001
You deserved it 57 575

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kewl92 0

YDI A) phone sex is retarded B) You should've checked no one's home and not just assume everybody's at work

Don't have phone sex, you might get hearing AIDS.

Comments

kbs123456789 0

"amazing phone sex"? sounds kind of like an oxymoron to me...

WTF how did u not look to see of anyone was there YDI

stardust1035 3

Sorry but I can't see what's so great about phone sex, but it's what you do, whatever... But when you decide to do something like that, you check the house first!

Phone sex=masturbation with someone else's voice and ideas. So, unless you think your partner's ideas are dumb, and hate masturbation, phone sex isn't stupid unless you're a stuck up ****. Maybe the boyfriend is away on vacation, or business trip, or school, long drive away, or they were both just young, horny kids?

Poke_my_mon 0

It's more awkward than just that. Because you're not physically with the person, it's hard to say some things because of the lack of connection. Overall... phone sex is acceptable on a person to person basis. I, myself, hate it.

Poke_my_mon 0

What is "amazing phone sex"? "Oh me and john had such good phone sex last night! He used words with FOUR syllables! AND METAPHORS!"

jenkinhima 0

i rofld so hard a ur comment #88

xXmoses_rocksXx 0

BAHAHA i just pissed myself laughing at your comment ^_^ (not literally!) haha good one, nonetheless.

i lol'd. but seriously how could anyone get enjoyment out of phone sex? you might as well just watch **** on your own.

sonne31689 0

I seriously need to go to Australia!! Girls in the States are boring.