By Brook363 - 27/05/2009 15:39 - United States

Today, I witnessed the homeless man that visits my neighborhood placing bags containing his own poop in my trash cans. I later received a notice stating that the garbage company will not provide my residence with garbage service until I “refrain from placing bags of my own feces in the trash.” FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 786
You deserved it 3 103

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Is your garbage can made of metal? If so, attach the live part of a cattle prod to it so when the homeless guy touches it he gets a shock. You can use gloves to pick up the lid, and detach the prod when the garbage men come round :) Nothing could go wrong, trust me.

I agree with number four. It's no different then diapers, and it's in a bag. I put my dogs poop bags in the trash and I've never recieved a letter of any kind about it. But..How did they know it was poop in the bags? Did they rip them open to see? Wtf.

Comments

sunshiiiineXD 0

Ahahaha, that's really funny actually. They're probably like, "Why the hell does this person keep pooping in bags and putting it in the trash? He is one sick puppy." FYL.

#4, diapers are put in a trashbag and are typically double bagged from a hamper, so yes, it's very different than ******** in a plastic bag and putting the bag in the trashcan. VERY different. This is disgusting, and hopefully the OP beats the homeless man with a baseball bat.

poolshark 0

@#6: There would be dead raccoons and rats everywhere- ew... (Queue the vultures)

I agree with number four. It's no different then diapers, and it's in a bag. I put my dogs poop bags in the trash and I've never recieved a letter of any kind about it. But..How did they know it was poop in the bags? Did they rip them open to see? Wtf.

If the homeless man is using old flimsy plastic bags, I could see them ripping open just from catching on other trash and being jostled, which could result in poop being flung and smeared everywhere when the garbage truck collects it. Nobody wants to be subjected to that. Honestly... I'd see if the police could do anything about it.

this made me laugh so hard imagining that letter. not saying i necessarily believe this one, but one possible explanation: in my county all trash gets sorted before going to the landfill (by convicts) for recycling purposes.

jorygirly 0

number 15 and 4 have points. you're an epic fail at FML'S. go die in hell :)

15, read what was posted already and use your head FFS. Dog shit is noticeably different than human feces.

fretforyerlatte 0

i'm thinking it was in bags like the white shopping bags you'd get from the store. if there was one of those full of shit, you would definitely be able to tell. also maybe he didn't close it up well and it leaked. ewww.

Okay, yes, that really does suck, but at the very least, he's TRYING to be respectful by not ******** on the street like a dog. If he "lives" in a residential area with no public restrooms, what else can he do?